Sometimes, our Smart TVs are not working properly, like Freezing Screen, Colour Screen, not allowing us to Install the apps, and more like this. These are all happening due to the heavy load. So, clear all unwanted apps and clear the cache files to avoid these issues. Today we are going to discuss How to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV.
If you are a Vizio Smart TV user, then you are at the right place. If you are facing any streaming issues on your Vizio TV, first, you have to focus on deleting the unwanted things on your TV. So, refer to all the topics given in this article. Here are the topics…
Table of Contents
What are the Ways to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV?
Commonly we know one or two methods to Remove or Uninstall the Apps from the streaming device. But we have Four different methods to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV. I have listed that app in the following.
- Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV from Settings.
- Using the VIA (Vizio Internet Application) Button.
- Delete Apps by the VIA Plus.
- By the Vizio SmartCast section.
In the following section, you can refer to the procedure to do these methods on your Vizio TV to Remove the Unwanted Apps.
How to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV?
So, we have many ways to Remove the Vizio Smart TV apps. First, we start with using your Vizio Smart TV remote controller. The following section will let you know the clear guideline for it.
Follow the Steps to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV:
- Firstly, Turn On your Vizio Smart TV.
- Do not forget to Connect your Vizio Smart TV with the Internet Connection.
- Then, click the Home Button on Vizio TV Remote.
- Locate the List of Apps on your Vizio Smart TV.
- Now, tap on the App Icon of a similar name.
- And then, Launch the Folder along will all Apps on Vizio TV.
- After that, move to the Menu section of the app.
- Then, click the Uninstall Button (VIA) on your Vizio Remote.
- After tapping on the Uninstall Button, your Vizio TV asks you to confirm the status.
- So, click the OK button to initiate the uninstallation process.
Within a few seconds, the app is uninstalled on your Vizio Smart TV. Follow the same steps on your Vizio Smart TV. To watch Adventurous content, Install Discovery Plus on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Delete Apps on Vizio Internet App (VIA)?
In the above section, we used the usual steps to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV. Also, we have another way to Remove the apps. Go through the steps below:
- As usual, Turn On your Vizio Smart TV.
- Then, Visit your Vizio Smart TV Home Screen.
- And, Tap on the VIA Button on your Vizio Remote.
- You have to do this process after you have seen the Installed apps on the Botton screen of your Vizio Smart TV.
- Now, you have to Select Unnecessary Apps from the page.
- To select the apps, you need to click on the Yellow Button on your Vizio TV Remote.
- After selecting the Unwanted Apps, Click the Delete Button on the Remote.
- Now, your Vizio Smart TV asks you the confirmation.
- On the pop-up window, click the OK tab.
After clicking the OK button, all the selected apps are started deleting from your Vizio Smart TV. Do not disturb your Vizio Smart TV until the apps are all Removed. If you want to know the procedure to Turn ON Samsung TV Without a Remote, proceed to this article.
How to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV by | Vizio SmartCast Method |?
The Smartcast option does not Let us Install new apps or Remove the existing ones from its platform because already it has a set of Apps installed by the developers. Even the Software Update process is also automatic. You do not have any work of Updating the apps manually. In the Pre-Installed lineup, if you have seen the streaming service suddenly, It allows you to watch the Screen of any of your devices straightly to the Vizio Smart TV.
There you have only one method to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV. That is Factory Data Reset. Clarify your doubts in the steps below.
Steps to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV via Factory Reset:
- Click the Home Button on Vizio TV Remote.
- Visit the Menu page on your Vizio Smart TV.
- Select the Settings option.
- Following that, click on the System from the Settings menu.
- Now, tap the Reset button you have seen.
- Head towards the Administration Button.
- Then, go straight to the Factory Reset button and click on it.
- Press the OK button for confirmation.
- Now, you have to enter the Parental Lock Code on the pop-up screen.
- Usually, the 0000 is the Code.
- If you have changed it, please enter that code in the required space.
- After that, click on the Reset button and click OK again.
Dont do anything after selecting the Ok button finally. It takes a few minutes to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV. Once it is completed, your Smartcast is washed out entirely, and it should be turned in as new. Now, you can Install the app which you want to Keep on your Vizio Smart TV. If you are looking for the guidelines for getting an Internet Browser on Vizio Smart TV, click the link attached here and follow the guidelines.
Our Final Notes:
How to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV? Use the VIA Button and the Settings Menu of your Visio Smart TV. Also, you can Factory Reset Vizio TV to Remove all Apps that are unwanted. I have given three different methods in this article. Verify that and follow the convenient method for you. Also, you can use the VIA Plus button to Remove unnecessary apps from your Vizio Smart TV. If you have any doubts about it, click the Comment box and drop your doubts there. You will receive your answer as quickly as possible.