Diggz xenon on Kodi build is the finest decision. After No limits Magic and Titanium Kodi builds, Diggz Xenon is the finest Kodi build and it is installed through Chef Leia Wizard. Diggz Xenon has solid packages where you can stream your favorite TV shows, movies, live TV, music, and so on. By setting Kodi as default in your settings, it is easy to install any Kodi build on your device. Through the following article, get to know that how to install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build.
You may like, Install cCloud Kodi Addon: Quick Guide
Process For Installing Diggz Xenon Kodi build
Before we installing Diggz Xenon build on Kodi make sure that ‘unknown source’ is enabled because if we are installing a third party build such as Diggz Xenon build. We must ensure it before doing the process. Here, are the steps given below is how to install Diggz Xenon build.
- The first step is to navigate to ‘settings’ on the Kodi screen.
- After following, go inside the system setting option ‘system’ page.
- Next step, on your left side of the screen of Kodi, click the ‘Add-ons’.
- The final step is to turn ‘On’ the unknown sources.
- Now on the screen, the ‘Warning’ note will pop up with ‘yes’ or ‘no’, click ‘yes’ to continue.
Steps to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi build:
- Now, again go back to the home screen i.e system page.
- Here, select the ‘File Manager’.
- On the File manager page select ‘Add source’.
- Next is to select ‘<None>’.
- Enter on the URL ‘http://diggzrepo.ddns.net’ what is here exactly and enter a name to this media as your wish.
- Now type here, ‘diggz’, and choose the option ‘OK’ after the name has entered.
- Again Go back to the system page by using your remote or keyboard.
- Select ‘Add-ons’, under this page click the ‘browser’ icon.
- Here, you have to select ‘Install from zip file’.
Also, search Sling Tv Kodi Addon: Guide to Install
- Select ‘diggz’ from the option.
- Next click install-Repo.
- From install from zip file now, select the option repository.diggz-x.x.zip’.
- The notification of Diggz Repository installation will show up on the top of the screen.
- Then you have to do is to select the ‘install from repository’.
- Open the Diggz Repository.
- Next is to select the ‘Program add-ons’.
- Here, click ‘The chef Leia Wizard’ and select the ‘install’ option from the screen.
- Wait for the notification of The chef Leia wizard installation. The chef Build wizards open up the page, on the bottom of the page there will be two options with ‘Dismiss’ and ‘Remind me later’. Now select the ‘Dismiss’.
- The information message slides up with blue highlight ‘continue’ and select it to continue ahead.
- Go back to the home screen which is the Kodi screen. Then select ‘Add-ons’.
- Here, select ‘Program add-ons’.
- Select ‘The chef wizard’ on your screen.
- The screen open with some option. You have to choose ‘Chef Builds’.
- Now, choose the option ’18.6 Diggz Xenon plus’ and click the ‘ Fresh install’.
- Select continue to download the chef wizard build. If it is downloaded, it prompts to Force close and selects it. After downloading go back to the home page.
Above providing details about the installation process of the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build will definitely help you and the given steps for the installation method will make it quite easy for you to process on your device. We hope that this content will be useful for you to install Diggz Xenon Kodi build on your device.