Commonly we use Social Media and a few Television streaming services to watch Sports content. Identifying the best Sports streaming service is a little tricky. But you are so clever because you choose NBC Sports to stream the live sports content. And here, you can learn How to Watch NBC Sports on Roku. Read the entire article and the topics given in the following to know the installation guidelines.
I think this is the first time you are installing the app on your Roku device, and that’s why you choose our article to grab the installation procedure. Do not worry about the installation; take off your Roku TV remote in your hands and follow the guidelines given in the required topic. And if you would like to know the basic details of the NBC Sports platform, check out the first topic.
Table of Contents
About NBC Sports:
The NBC Sports is an American Programming Television Network. And it is the division of the National Broadcasting Company. Also, NBC Sports is a Terrestrial platform to stream Sports programming through the radio station. NBC Sports is also under the NBC Universal division. And it is a Subsidiary of Comcast company. The United States of America is an Origin Country of the NBC Sports.
It has major Broadcasting contracts with the NFL Sunday Night Football, Tour De France, MLB Sunday Leadoff, French Open, Olympic Games, Premier League, NASCAR, Notre Dame Football, IndyCar, Thoroughbred Racing, Golf, The Open, and U. S. Open. And you can watch all these contents on the NBC Sports Sports streaming service. NBC, USA Network, and Peacock are its sister channels.
Also, NBC Sports broadcasts the Tokyo Olympics game on its platform. And this streaming service is available on many streaming platforms. If you would like to stream NBC Sports on Roku, first, you have to check whether the app is available on Roku or not. To know it, move to the upcoming section. Are you a Kansas City Chiefs Football Team lover and worrying about paying for your cable tv provider? Here you can watch the Chiefs Game Today on Roku without cable.
Is NBC Sports on Roku?
NBC Sports is a worldwide popular streaming service. And every streaming platform has the app on its App Store. Why not Roku? We are lucky to have the NBC Sports app on the Roku device. That means the NBC Sports app is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install the sports streaming app directly on your device.
So, now we got the answer for the presence of the NBC Sports app on your Roku device. Then what, of course, moving to the installation process. The Installation guidelines are given in the upcoming topic. Kindly check there.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Roku?
The NBC Sports app is available on the Roku Channel Store. It means you have a direct way to get the app and stream the sports content on your device. Look at the following section.
Steps to Get NBC Sports on Roku:
- Set up your Roku Stick with your Smart TV HDMI portal.
- And connect your Smart TV along with the Roku device with a high-speed Internet connection.
- Now, click on the Home Button on your Roku remote controller.
- Here, you have to select the Streaming Channels option.
- On the sub-menu page, tap on the Search tab.
- Type “NBC Sports” in the given search panel on Roku Channel Store.
- Discover the NBC Sports app and highlight it on your Roku device screen.
- Then, click on the Add to Channel button to get the app.
- Now, head towards the Open tab or move back to the home page.
- On the Streaming Channels page, click the NBC Sports app.
- And open the home page of the app.
- Sign In with the required details.
Select the live content or any other sports videos from the library and play NBC Sports on Roku. Also, I have given an alternative method to stream NBC Sports on your Roku device. Take a look at the next section to know what it is.
An Alternative Method to Stream NBC Sports on Roku:
An Alternative method in the Roku device means it is Screen Mirroring, of course. If you know the procedure to Screen Mirror on your Roku device means, please follow it if the NBC Sports app is not shown in your Roku Channel Store search result. You can Screen Mirror using your
- Screen Mirroring using Android.
- Screen Mirror using iOS Device.
The step-by-step guidelines are given in the following. Here they are: Along with this, you can access the Players Klub on Roku Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) streaming service on your Roku device.
Before starting the procedures, you have to combine your Android Smartphone and your Roku device with a similar Internet connection. After that, follow the steps below.
- Unlock your Android Smartphone.
- Launch Google Play Store on your device.
- Click the Search magnifying glass on the play store page.
- Browse for “NBC Sports” in the required search section.
- Pick NBC Sports from the drop-down search result.
- Head towards and click on the Install tab.
- Then, Open the NBC Sports app and Sign In with the username and password.
- Move to the Control Panel of your Android Smartphone.
- And tap on the Cast icon.
- Then select your Roku Device name in the pop-up screen.
Now, your Android screen is visualizing on your Roku device screen, Select any sports content on the NBC Sports app and watch it on the Roku big display.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, this section is for you. The above section is for Android users. Moreover, the steps are the same here. Here are the guidelines for you.
- Link up your iPhone or iPad with the Wi-Fi connection which your Roku device has connected.
- Firstly, you have to Open Apple App Store on your device.
- Click on the search section and find “NBC Sports.”
- Ping out the app and click on the Install button.
- Launch the installed NBC Sports app and log in with the required details.
- Move forward to the Control Board of your iPhone device.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring tab.
- As usual, choose your Roku stick name on the appeared screen.
- Play Live sports or any other sports programming on your iPhone.
The content that you played on your mobile is screening on your Roku device. This is the Screen Mirroring procedure to stream NBC Sports on Roku. Pick the guidelines based on your device.
Games on NBC Sports:
NBC Sports does not broadcast one or two sports on its platform, and you can watch a variety of games on NBC Sports. I have listed the games in the following section on this topic. They are:
- College basketball.
- College Football.
- Figure Skating.
- Horse Racing.
- Motor Sports.
- On Her Turf.
- NCAA BK.
- AA Bowl.
- NCAA FB.
- Dog Show.
Also, you can watch programming such as Inside the Irish, Golf Channel Latest, Brother from Another, Latest Olympics News, NASCAR on NBC Sports, NBA News, Best of Mathew Berry, 2022 World Cup, and more like this on the NBC Sports streaming service. Now, Christmas is arriving, right? Then do not wait for more; install the Christmas Plus App on Roku.
Apps like NBC Sports:
The multi-sport streaming service is available on all streaming platforms. You can download the app directly. Also, some of the Paid streaming services are the same as the NBC Sports live streaming service. Check the following lineup I have given below.
- Hulu Plus Live TV.
- Peacock TV.
- Fox Sports.
- CBS Sports.
- NBC Sports.
- NFL Network.
- Sling TV.
- Fubo TV.
- DirecTV Stream.
- YouTube TV.
Check these apps are all available on the Roku Channel Store and install it using the procedure I have given in the above section. And all these apps are paid streaming services. To watch Live Sports on your Roku device, you have to purchase a subscription to these listed apps.
Our Final Notes:
Install and Stream NBC Sports on Roku devices directly from the Roku Channel Store. You can watch NBC Sports directly on a Roku device. If the app does not appear on the Roku Channel Store, you can screencast or screen mirror using your handheld devices such as Android or iPhone. Even you can use your Desktop PC, MacBook, Laptop, Tablet, and more devices.
The one-by-one process is mentioned in the above topics. Like NBC Sports, we have CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Yahoo Sports, and more apps to watch the Live sports content on your TV. If you want to try the apps on your device, mention the app name in the comment section.