DIRECTV Stream on Google TV, your streaming experience can never get better than this. The Google TV has access to all the apps on Google Play Store. This Google TV does not only bring Entertainment to your Home but can also transform your Home into a Smart Home. You can access all the streaming services apps that are available in Google Play Store. With Google Voice Assistant, it becomes easier to control your TV.
Table of Contents
Is DIRECTV Stream on Google TV?
Yes, You can download the DIRECTV Stream app on your Google TV from Google Play Store. You can use your DIRECTV Stream credentials to sign in and watch the contents you have Subscribed to.
How to Create an Account and Subscribe to DIRECTV Stream on Google TV?
Before downloading the DIRECTV Stream app on your Google TV, you need to have DIRECTV credentials to access the contents offered by DIRECTV Stream. The process to create an account on DIRECTV can be done with the Google Chrome Web browser on Google TV itself. If you don,t have Google Chrome, you can download it from the Google Play Store. Now to create a DIRECTV account, follow the procedure given here,
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Google TV.
- Go to the search tab and enter the URL www.directv.com
- Tap on Sign In and select any option from the drop-down.
- On the DIRECTV Sign In page, select Create One Now.
- Choose DIRECTV Stream and select Continue.
- Enter the details asked, and press Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and crate your DIRECTV Stream Account.
- Now Log In again to DIRECTV Stream and choose a subscription.
- Pay for the subscription with any payment gateway you like.
With this, you have now successfully created a DIRECTV Stream account and subscribed to one of its packages.
How to Get DIRECTV Stream on Google TV?
The procedure to get the DIRECTV Stream app on your TV is similar to downloading any app on your Android Device from Google Play Store. You can easily install the DIRECTV app on Google TV by using the Google Voice assistant using the Google TV remote. To know the procedure to get the app on your Google TV, follow the steps provided,
- Switch on your Google TV and connect it to your Home WiFi network.
- Get your Google TV remote and press the Assistant button.
- Say the name of the app you want to download. To download the DIRECTV Stream app, say “DIRECTV Stream.”
- Now, if the app is available, you will land on the Apps Details page.
- Press Install to get the DIRECTV app on your Google TV.
After installation, you can use your DIRECTV Stream credentials to sign in to your account and watch the contents you have subscribed to. To know about the subscription plans of DIRECTV Stream, you can refer to the images provided. You may also like House of Dragon on Google TV.
What is the Alternate Way to Get DIRECTV Stream on Google TV?
Yeah, you can use the Google Home app to cast your devices with access to this app on your Google TV. The DIRECTV Stream app can be accessed on your Android and iOS SmartPhones. Once you have downloaded the DIRECTV Stream and Google Home app on your SmartPhone, follow through to Cast on to your Google TV.
- Get your Google TV and SmartPhone connected to the same Home WiFi network.
- Open the Google Home app on your SmartPhone.
- Search for devices available on the same WiFi network.
- Now choose your Google TV and connect your SmartPhone to it through the Google Home app.
- Select Cast cast my screen and choose Cast Screen.
- Your Google TV screen refreshes and your SmartPhone screen is cast on it.
- Now open DIRECTV Stream and watch any content on your SmartPhone.
- You can now watch the same DIRECTV Stream content on your Google TV.
You may also like AT&T TV on Google TV.
Get the DIRECTV Stream app on your Google TV and enjoy watching your favourite channel. The channels you can access are with respect to the DIRECTV Stream subscription plan you have subscribed to. If you have any doubts, you can reach for Google or DIRECTV help centres.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Smart TVs with Google TV?
The Smart TVs with Google TV are Sony Smart TVs, TCL TVs and Hisense Smart TVs.
How to Get Google TV?
You can access Google TV if you have Google TV OS on Smart TV, Have the Google TV app on your device and connect the Chromecast device to your Smart TV.