This is the ultimate guide, How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on Firestick.
One of the best streaming apps among many other applications is Amazon Prime Video. Through this app, you can stream all the recent TV shows, sports, web series, movies, and many more. This amazing app suits to any language so you can watch your favorite content in your own language.
Since Prime Video is the creation of Amazon, Installing Prime video on your Amazon FireStick becomes more flexible.
Both Amazon Prime Video and Amazon FireStick are great in functioning so people consider this as a treasure for them. But what matters more is that you can get this app only for a certain cost. It is not accessible free of cost.
Another important information about this app is that it offers a 30 days free trial package. So you can sign in to Amazon Prime Video with the help of an Amazon Store account.
Also Read: Zoom on Firestick.
Table of Contents
How to Search and Install Amazon Prime Video on FireStick?
- Switch on your Amazon FireStick.
- Go to the homepage and click search.
- Type Amazon Prime in the search box and click OK.
- Choose the Amazon Prime App.
- Click the Get button to start the installation and downloading process.
- Click Open once the installation process gets over.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Video?
- Open the Amazon Prime Video link.
- Then pick out your wanted package details.
- Click any one offer from the listed package details.
- Then it asks you to sign in to your account.
People who don’t have an Amazon account can follow the below-given steps,
- Type your name, mobile number, email, and password.
- Then select Continue.
- You will get an OTP number. Type the OTP number and click Submit.
- Once you are logged in to your account then complete the payment process. You can pay the cash only through a debit or credit card.
- Once you get the package, then you can stream anything without any limitations.
Also Read: How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV?
How to Search & Watch Amazon Prime Video on FireStick?
- Go to FireStick and Click Settings.
- Move to My Account and click Register.
- Go to the Home screen and Open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Type a particular title of the content to watch.
- Click on your needed TV show or title.
- Finally, click Watch Now.
Features of Amazon Prime Video on FireStick
- Since the Amazon Prime Video app is considered the best entertainment application, it offers you complete Amazon originals, movies, and many more.
- Using FireStick for your Amazon Prime Video is the best choice to watch 1000+ video content. It provides several types and genres of content.
- You can stream Prime Video anywhere and at any time. With just one single account, you can watch on 3 other types of devices.
- Here you can download the video so that you can enjoy the videos even in offline aspects.
- Since this app is known as a family-friendly service, it has got parental control and a kid’s entertainment page without any advertisements.
- It also helps to listen to recent music without any advertisements.
- Since it has an inbuilt data saver it manages the level of the internet when streaming video content.
Similar Post: How to Install Apps on Firestick
Best Alternatives for Amazon Prime Video on Firestick:
Netflix is one of the most famous streaming services which makes you to stream movies and TV shows on your device. It helps you to stream based on the divisions like particular movie or TV show titles, genres, favorite actors, and directors. Netflix works on platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, Firestick, Roku, and many more. The following article explains the directions to watch Netflix on Chromebook.
Is Hulu on Firestick: Yes, it’s available. Hulu is the best streaming service in America. It is given the best service to its subscribers. Hulu live is standing in the second position in giving the service to the subscribers.
We can watch live-streaming TV shows at using low cost which is compared to Netflix. The main issue, Hulu was updated every TV live show. It is the main point to stand in second place of the streaming network.
Pluto TV is authorized it allows you to stream on a limited level but it has acquired several great and interesting movies and shows. This app satisfies people who prefer to stream simple and primary TV channels. It has accumulated limited content but it fulfills and astonishes with what it has
Plex on Firestick: Plex is essentially a media server just like Kodi, a VLC media player. This is growing up very much fashionable among people. It helps you to grab media files and put them in one location and making it easier for you to access.
If you have movies, music, pictures, programs, personal media files, and photos, you can essentially put it all in one place. And then you can access it on your mobile server or in a web browser from anywhere. It has both a free and paid version.
Amazon Prime Video is the best entertainment application to stream any TV shows and recent movies without any limitations. To have more fun on Amazon Prime Video, comment on the app to the Amazon FireStick. We hope this article will help you surely. Techthanos.com
1. Why can’t I stream Amazon Prime Video on Firestick?
There are some reasons that let you not work the app properly. To fix the issue you should try out the below troubleshooting techniques.
- Restart your Firestick device.
- Plug out the device for three seconds then connect it back.
- Check your internet speed or reset your router.
- Check the server sometime it may go offline.
2. What’s the difference between Prime Video and Amazon Prime?
The difference between the Prime Video channels and Amazon Prime is,
- Prime Video channels require a separate subscription to stream its content.
- However, it offers some additional subscriptions and offers to add content from any third-party premium networks.
- And also offers other streaming entertainment channels.
3. Can I get Prime Video free without a Prime membership?
Generally, you dont need an Amazon Prime membership in order to use Prime Video content. Users can also buy or rent any titles from the Prime Video catalog excluding Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership.