Not only you but in recent days, many Reelz Streaming service users are asking, Why is Reelz Channel Not Working on their streaming devices? To help the people who are all facing the problem of streaming the Reelz Channel on their device, this article is made with clear guidelines.
Do not frustrate, and it is not a big issue. You can fix it within a while by following the proper step-by-step instructions. You can get the proper instructions in this article. Just keep your Firestick remote in working condition. And dive right into the article to know the reasons and grab the methods to fix it…
Table of Contents
Why is Reelz Channel Not Working?
The Reason behind the Reelz Not Working Can be Small, Common, and Major too. You will just need to analyze the Cause and Apply the Fix to Continue Streaming.
- Poor Internet Connection.
- Poor Reelz Channel app Server.
- Using an Older Version Reelz app.
- You have not updated your device Software.
- Due to Cache files on the Reelz app.
- Technical Glitches on Reelz Channel.
So, due to these six issues, the Reelz channel is not working properly on your device. All these issues take 10 to 20 minutes to fix. Let us get into the problem-solving methods one by one in the following topic. Also, you can Watch Reelz Channel on YouTube TV. If you have a YouTube TV service, click this link to learn more about it.
How to Fix Reelz Channel Not Working?
As I have mentioned in the above section, all six methods are very easy to fix in a short period. You just need to pay patience and do follow the methods one by one given in the following. Also, you have to do the steps as given in the topics. Let us start;
1). Poor Internet Connection
If the Internet is the only problem Why is Reelz Channel Not Working, then you have to do two methods to fix it. First, Check the Internet Connection on the Device and Power Recycle Wi-Fi Router. Check the instructions for these two methods to fix the Internet issues.
Check the Internet Connection:
- Turn On the Streaming Device.
- Grab the Smart TV remote.
- Visit the device Settings page.
- And select the System option.
- Then, tap the Network tab.
- If the Network option is given in the Settings menu, go for it.
- Now, check the Internet status on your TV.
If the Wi-Fi is not connected, connect your home Wi-Fi network to the Smart TV. And then check the Reelz Channel is working properly on your device.
Power Recycle Wi-Fi Router:
- Go nearby the Power Socket.
- Switch Off the Wi-Fi Router power.
- Also, the Power off the Smart TV as well.
- Now, unplug the cables from your TV that are connected to Wi-Fi Router.
- Then, do the same on your Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for 10 to 20 minutes after unplugging all cables.
- Check all USB Cables and Ethernet cables were damaged or not.
- If any cable is damaged, please change to a new cable.
- Now, plug in all cables back to their place on Smart TV and Wi-Fi Router.
- And, Switch On the Router and Smart TV.
Now, Go to the Home Screen. And Visit the Apps section. Then, launch the Reelz channel/ app and check how’s it working. If still the Reelz Channel Not Working, move to the next section. Also, the Reelz Channel is available on Cable TV Providers. Do you have a Mediacom provider, then check, What Channel is Reelz on Mediacom.
2). Check Reelz Channel Server
So, to check the Reelz channel server, we have one simple method using the web browser. Check the steps given in the following for the step-by-step guide;
- You can use your Smartphone.
- Or, Laptop, or any other device with Internet Browser.
- Connect your Smart device with a high-speed Internet connection.
- Launch the Web Browser app.
- Search for the “Downdetector” in the search board.
- Highlight the Official Downdetector website from the search result.
- Move to the URL search panel on the Downdetector site.
- Type “Reelz” in the space.
- Hit the search icon and wait for a while.
- Now, the Downdetector shows the graph of the Reelz channel server.
If, the Reelz channel server is down, wait for a while. Close the Reelz Channel on your Smart TV. And, relaunch it after 10 to 15 minutes. Now, the Reelz Channel Not Working issue gets fixed. Start streaming your favorite content on your TV.
3). Update Reelz Channel App
Also, the Reelz Older Sofware version does not support us to stream the content properly. It may affect loading the content. So, update the Reelz app now by following the steps below;
- Switch on the Android Smart TV.
- Visit the Home Screen.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Navigate to the search panel.
- Browse for Reelz Channel in the given section.
- Select the Reelz app from the search result.
- And, highlight it on the screen.
- Now, you can see the Update button on the screen.
- Click the Update button
Other Smart TVs:
- Go to the Home Screen.
- And launch the Apps page.
- Now, Navigate to the Reelz Channel App from the list.
- And then, Click the Enter Button or Options button on your Smart TV remote.
- The App Info page will appear on the screen.
- There, select the Update option.
- Then, click the Select All button.
- Now, tap the Update tab.
Also, you can set the Auto Update option on the Smart TV Settings. By enabling it, not only the Reelz Channel App but also other streaming services also update their software automatically. I hope you got some idea of Why is Reelz Channel Not Working on your Streaming device. Also, if you are a Disney Plus user and the Disney Plus Not Working on Samsung TV, proceed to this linked article to grab the easy ideas to fix it.
4). Update System Software
Like, how the old software version of Reelz does not support the device to stream anything on the service, the same as the device does. If you have not updated your Streaming device OS for long days, it does not work well. Not only streaming, but also the device may access slowly and it gets heat quickly. So, update the Smart TV by the guide given below;
- Tap the return button.
- Or, the Home Button on the remote to locate the home screen.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Now, tap the System tab from the search menu.
- Or, if your device has a Support option,
- Tap on it.
- Now, click on the System Update button.
- Select the Check for Update and tap it.
- If, your Smart TV requires an updated OS,
- Click the Update Now or Install Now option.
While your Smart TV gets updated, do not press any keys or try to Power Off the TV. Let it be for a while to update the newest Operating System version. Once, the TV is back On, go to the Apps page. And check, that the Reelz Channel Not Working issue has been fixed.
5). Clear Cache on Reelz Channel
So, some cache data on the Streaming services are interrupting and let the content not load on the screen. Go to your Smart TV settings and Clear Cache on the Reelz Channel App. Here are the steps;
- Locate Smart TV Home Screen.
- Go to the Menu Section.
- Select Settings from the menu list.
- Click the Apps option.
- From the list of apps, search for the Reelz Channel.
- Navigate to the Reelz app and click it.
- Select the Clear Cache button.
Close all the active screens on your Smart TV. And Restart the device once. Then, turn on back and launch the Reelz channel and enjoy watching your favorite movies or tv shows.
6). Technical Glitch on Reelz Channel
The other technical glitch in the Reelz Streaming service is Maintenance. Maybe if the content you have selected is under maintenance. Play any other content. Also, try Signing Out and Sign In again with the Reelz Channel app. If still, the Reelz Channel is Not Working, Uninstall the app and reinstall it. Finally, Contact Reelz Customer Service to get technical help from them. Like Reelz, Netflix is also a popular streaming service. Grab the methods, if Netflix Not Working on Roku.
Due to the Technical Glitches on the Streaming Service and Streaming device, it could not load on the TV. First, check Why is Reelz Channel Not Working. Then, grab the troubleshooting methods and Try them on your Smart TV one by one. Scroll up and check all the methods given in the above topics.