Kodi is one of the best media players you can use to watch videos from local files and can stream live TV using add-ons. If you are a Kodi user, you will face the no stream available issue on your Kodi device. It has been a big issue for Kodi users. When you are using a Kodi Media player, sometimes you will find the Kodi No stream available error code. Get to know the cause of this error and different methods how to fix it.
Table of Contents
What Causes Kodi No Stream Available Error? [Exodus No stream available]
There are plentiful reasons for your Kodi media player to show the No stream available error. This error code mostly comes while streaming your favorite content from the add-on on Kodi. Here are some of the main reasons for your Kodi media player shows this error,
- Internet Service Provider blocking your access to stream certain contents.
- When the add-on you got on Kodi gets dismissed and is no longer available.
- Watching geo-restricted content on your Kodi media player.
You may also like to learn about How to Fix Kissanime Kodi Issue?
How to Fix Kodi No Stream Available Error?
If you do not update your addon with its new version, it will be stuck with the “no stream available” issue. There are some solutions to come out of this issue. In this article, we will see what are all ways that are possible to fix Kodi or Exodus no stream available error. There are four prominent ways available for this.
- Using abandoned Addon
- Clear Kodi cache /providers
- Uninstall and reinstall the addon
- Use real Debrid
You may also like to learn about How to Fix Neptune Rising Not Working Issue?
Using an Abandoned Addon
If you are an old genesis add-on, you must know that it has been replaced by a counterpart which is called “Exodus”. If you use Exodus, then it is important to know about the covenant that has taken its place. On the other hand, if you use covenant, there are plenty of replacements available in various forks.
Clear Kodi cache and providers to fix Kodi no stream available:
It will help your Kodi to run smoothly within your selected add-on. This will dismiss all inessential clutter and also helps you to run the device properly without any hassle.
How to Clear the Cache on Kodi?
- Go to the Exodus (add-on) main menu and tap the “tools” option.
- Tap “EXODUS REDUX clear providers”
- Choose the “yes” option.
- Now you will receive a message which indicates that your process has been completed successfully.
- Then tap the “yes” option.
Steps to Follow to Providers:
- Go to the Kodi addon home screen.
- Tap “providers settings”.
- From settings choose the “providers button” option.
- Now click “open scraper settings”.
- On the left side screen, select the “General button” and click the “Enable all providers” option.
Uninstall and Reinstall the addon
If your addon is showing the “Exodus no stream available” issue, Uninstall the addon and again reinstall the add-on to get clear and fresh service. This is the easy and best way for all to get rid of the “no stream available” error.
Use Real Debrid to fix Kodi no stream available problem:
Real Debrid is one of the finest hosters which offers 4k streaming links. Integrate Real Debrid with Kodi to get high-resolution streaming links.
Steps to follow
- Go to the home screen of the Kodi addon (Exodus Redux) and tap “tools”.
- Choose and click “Resolve URL settings”.
- Select “Universal resolvers” on the left menu bar and find the Real Debrid section in the middle screen. From there pick “(Re)authorize My account”.
- It will give you an authorization code.
- Visit the link https://real-debrid.com/device. on your browser
- Now enter the activation code and tap “Continue”.
- If you get an application-allowed notification, you come to know that your process is complete.
Kodi is considered the best streaming application where people get a lot of services. In that case, if they are stuck with an error like no stream available, it will collapse them. To get rid of this issue, you can follow the above-given steps and methods. Surely it will help you to overcome the error. We hope this article directs you to fix the no stream available issue.