Hulu is an American Popular Streaming service. Many people are searching for a guide to fix the Hulu Plus Live TV that is not working on their devices. If, you too searching for it, then check this article to learn, How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Roku.
Before that, check, why the Roku is not working on the Roku device. Continue reading the article to know the reason and get the solution for it. Here they are;
Table of Contents
Why is Hulu Not Working on Roku?
Sometimes, Hulu Glitch on Roku. Or, you may be using the older software version of the app. Also, if the Hulu Subscription ends, you cannot watch any online and exclusive content on its platform. Not only on the Hulu Plus Streaming service but also you have to inspect the Roku device. Maybe your Roku requires an OS update. Or, the storage is full. Focus on all these things and fix them one by one. All the methods and step-by-step guides were given in the next topic.
How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Roku?
The above given are all the reasons why the Hulu app is not working on the Roku device. Now, we will go through the problems deeply and fix them as soon as possible.
Power Recycle Internet on Roku
First, check that your Roku device will be connected to the Internet. If not, go to the Settings page, and launch the Network section. Check that the Wi-Fi is connected. If not, Select your Wi-Fi network ad to connect it to the device. Then, go back to the home page and relaunch the Hulu Live TV. If the Internet keeps disconnecting, then follow the steps below;
- First, Switch Off the TV, Roku, and Wi-Fi Router.
- Plug out the Ethernet Cable on the TV.
- If you are using Wireless Internet, Just Power Off your TV.
- Then, go nearby to the router.
- And plug out all cables connected.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, connect all cables back.
- Turn On the Roku TV.
Click the Home button and check whether the internet is connected or not. Or, go to the Network settings and Connect your home Wi-Fi to the TV. Now, check, whether Hulu is working well or not. If still it is not working, refer to the next topic.
Also, read: Vudu Not Working on Roku
Check Hulu Server
If the Hulu Plus Live TV server is low, it will not work properly. So, Check the server first. Don’t know, how to check the server. Here are the steps for you;
- Launch the Web Browser app on your device.
- Search for “Downdetector” site.
- Select the official Downdetector website from the search result.
- Navigate to the search panel.
- Browse for “Hulu” on the downdetector page.
- Now, the graph will appear on the screen.
If the graph tells, that the Hulu server is down, wait for a while. It will back to normal automatically. Relaunch the Hulu app after 30 minutes.
Hulu Glitch on Roku
If the Hulu Glitch is on a Roku device, then relaunch the Hulu app after 5 minutes. Or, restart the Roku device. Also, the Hulu Live TV App will glitch when it is under maintenance. And, check the Cache files on Roku and on Hulu App. Delete the unwanted Cache files to avoid glitching. Check the next topic to know the Guide for Clear Cache on Hulu and Roku.
Clear Cache on Roku
First, clear the unwanted Cache files on the Roku device. Here are the instructions mentioned below;
- Turn On the Roku device.
- Click the Home Button on the remote.
- Again, Press the Home Button 5 Times.
- Now, click the Up Arrow Button Once.
- Next, Press the Rewind Button Two Times.
- After that, click the Fast Forward Button Two Times.
Once, you have finished these processes step-by-step correctly, your Roku TV screen will go black and it will restart automatically. Launch the Hulu Plus Live TV on Roku when it is back On. I Hope, now Hulu Not Working on Roku issue gets solved. If no, Update the app and device.
Also, check: How to Fix ITVX Not Working on Roku?
Update Hulu to fix Hulu Not Working on Roku
Hulu is a popular streaming service. So, the developer will update many things on the software. If any new feature is added, the app need update on the device. If you do not update it and use the older version for a long, the Hulu Glitch on Roku and you cannot watch any new content. So, update the app by following the steps given here;
- Click the Home Button on the remote.
- Press the left-directional key on Roku remote.
- Select the Streaming Channels option.
- Scroll down on the page until you have seen the Hulu app.
- Navigate to the Hulu app and press the ( * ) Button.
- Click on the Check for Updates tab.
If the update requires, you can see it on the screen. Click the Update Now or Install Now option. Do not press any keys or do not cancel the update. Based on the Internet Speed, the Hulu app will update quickly. Launch it and start streaming your favorite sport or any content on the Roku device.
Update Roku device
The same is for the Roku device. If the Roku device is overheated or the screen will glitch, please check for the system update. Here is the guide to updating Roku and fixing Hulu Not Working on Roku.
- Go to the Roku Home Screen.
- Press the Left-Directional button on the remote.
- Select, the Settings option.
- Following that, click on the System tab.
- There, tap the Check for a System Update.
- If an update requires, Install the new version.
Once, the update process starts, keep the remote down. And wait for a while. Roku will restart automatically after the update completes. If it is not restarted, then you restart it manually. Now, the problem has been fixed and the Hulu will run smoothly on Roku.
Contact Hulu Customer Support
If no methods and procedures will fix Hulu Not Working on Roku, Just uninstall and reinstall the app once. Still, you can not access the Hulu app properly, Contact the Hulu Plus Live TV Customer Service. You can get the Customer service number on the Hulu Official website. Contact Hulu Customer Service and told them about this issue. They will guide you until the problem gets fixed.
Also, check: Britbox Not Working on Roku
You can fix Hulu Not Working on Roku by updating the App or Roku device. Also, it may not work due to many reasons, scroll up and check the major reasons. Then, do the same procedure I have given. And fix the problem as soon as possible. Not only the Hulu Plus Live TV app, this problem may cause for all streaming devices and apps. You can follow the same procedure mentioned in this article.