Electronic devices are all made to make us work quickly, improve our knowledge, and entertain us. All day we work hard, and we expect one day to take a rest from our work. That day we took complete rest and the next day we started our work as usual. But why are we not accepting our electronic gadgets to take a rest? Let them take their time. Take a look at the device if it is not working for a long time. Of course, you have to help them because they are not supposed to fix the problem. Likewise, a few streaming services take a long rest from their work sometimes. First, we fix them. I am going to guide you to fix How to Fix Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV.
Hulu is a live tv streaming service. Indeed, we see technical problems while watching live tv shows or sports, like Weather changes while playing or some issues in the coverage area. If there is a problem with telecasting, we can not be supposed to stream on our TV. I don’t know if the issues in the live spot are fixable or not, but you can fix the issues in your streaming service. Let us discuss more in the following space.
Table of Contents
Why is Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV?
As I said in the above section, it takes a rest in continues working. But it extended its rest time, we must take a look at it. But don’t worry, there is a minor struggle that Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV. Take a look at the lineup I have listed below.
- It may be an Internet Issue.
- Or your Subscription has expired.
- A load of Cache Files in the Hulu App.
- Using an Earlier Version of Hulu.
- Glitches in your Samsung TV.
- Using an Old Version of TV Software.
- Simultaneous Hulu Streaming issue.
I have referred to this list from the Hulu streaming services users. Many people are facing any one of the problems from the list above. Definitely, your Hulu Streaming service or your Samsung TV is also facing the same. I have the solution and methods to fix it within 15 to 30 minutes. Get to know about this in the upcoming topic.
How to Fix Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV?
In the above section, we discussed why the Hulu Live Streaming Service is not working properly on your Samsung Smart TV. This section will let you know the problem-solving methods of Hulu service. Here you go.
- Fix the Internet Broadband service.
- Renew your Hulu Subscription on your TV.
- Clear Cache on the Hulu streaming service.
- Update Hulu App on your device.
- Restart the Samsung TV device.
- System Update Samsung TV immediately.
- Disconnect Hulu Combined Profiles (User Accounts).
These are all the problem-solving methods that we are going to apply to your Samsung Smart TV. Don’t know the procedures to fix it? Then proceed to the following section in this article. Paramount Plus is also the finest app for watching premium content on your TV. If you use the Firestick, it will be smarter. If the Paramount Plus is not Working on FireStick, click on this link.
1). Troubleshoot Internet Broadband:
Not only for Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV, but also you have to focus on the Internet Supply initially for all streaming issues. Let us start the procedure one by one.
- Move in front of your WiFi-Router.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router device.
- Take an Ethernet Cable and Connect it to your Samsung TV.
- Now, Check the Internet Speed of your Wi-Fi router.
- Or connect the Wi-Fi connection to another device.
- Check the Cables used for connecting your Router and Samsung TV.
- Force Run the Internet Troubleshooter in Samsung TV.
- Or, you can Replace the Router Cable Portal.
Try any one or try all in your Wi-Fi router to fix the Hulu Live Streaming service not working properly in your Samsung Smart TV device. If all is Ok, but still it is not running properly, then you can try another method which is given in the next topic.
2). Renew Hulu Subscription:
Now, check the Hulu Live Streaming Service Subscription plan. If your Subscription validity is last, you can not be able to stream live content or any other exclusive videos on the Hulu streaming service. Here are the required steps to Renew your Hulu Subscription.
- Open the Web Browser on your Smartphone or on your TV.
- And click the search icon and browse for Hulu Official Site.
- Open the webpage and tap the login section.
- Enter the Credentials to log in to your Hulu account.
- Move forward to the Subscription section.
- Select and click on the Manage Plan on the screen.
- Next, you have to select the plan and proceed to the bill.
- Or, if you want to change the Subscription Plan,
- Select the Plan which you want to change from to On.
- And complete the billing section.
- Tap on the Review Changes for confirmation.
Using these given steps, you can restore or change your Hulu live streaming service subscription cost. Now Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV. If not, without any doubt, shift to the next method.
3). Clear Cache | Fix Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV:
If you have downloaded more videos in your Hulu streaming app, it may be a struggle to run the live streaming or any other content on your TV. So, you have to clear the weightage and the unwanted cache files on the Hulu service. Do the process I have mentioned here.
- Go to the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Head towards the Samsung TV Settings section.
- Choose and click on the Apps section.
- Select our required Hulu from the list.
- Now, tap on the Storage section.
- Jump towards the Clear Cache and tap on it.
- Also, focus on the Clear Data tab.
After the cache files of Hulu are gets cleared, restart your Hulu app and start streaming on your Samsung Smart TV. If you are using the Amazon Fire Stick device to watch Hulu content and the Hulu Crashing on Firestick, Here you have the solution.
4). Update Hulu App:
If the Hulu Live TV app which is you are using on your Samsung TV is an older version, it is not supported by your TV to stream the content clearly. Follow my instructions:
- Hit the Home button on your device remotely.
- Then, select the Apps category on the Samsung TV home screen.
- Click on the Google Play Store on the apps page.
- Head towards the My Apps section.
- Looking up Hulu requires an update.
- If it is required, then click on the Update tab.
Here you have completed. Now check the Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV issue gets solved. Or, if this is not the problem, definitely the following method will solve this.
5). Restart TV | Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV:
It is a very simple process, and you can be done this method within 10 to 20 seconds. Here you go.
- Take your Samsung TV remote controller.
- And check the remote works properly.
- Press and Hold Power Button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Hold the button until your Samsung TV gets Turn Off and Back power On.
After your Samsung TV back turned on, go to the Apps section and open the Hulu app. Initiate streaming on your TV. I’m sorry if it is not really working on your device. I’m sure the following section will clear this issue.
6). System Update Samsung TV:
Not only the Hulu streaming service but also all functions on your Samsung TV is, of course, slow. So, come let us update our Samsung TV system software.
- Go to the Settings section on your Samsung TV.
- And click on the Support option from the list.
- Now, select and tap on the Software Update option.
- If it is not required, you can move to the next topic.
- If your Samsung TV requires an Update, it will appear on the screen.
- And hit the Update Now button to initiate downloading the updated version.
After your Samsung TV has been updated, you can Samsung TV will restart automatically. Now, open the Hulu app and select the content then play it on your device. Just try one last method in the following space.
7). Disconnect Account | Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV:
Hulu Streaming service provides the best feature to its users. Which is to use a single Hulu user account with many devices simultaneously. Just disconnect all connected devices and refresh your device. Then, connect them back and stream.
- Open the Hulu App on your Samsung TV.
- Click on the Account tab on your device.
- Head towards the Watch Hulu on your Device section.
- Then select and tap on the Manage Devices tab.
- Choose Unwanted Devices from the list.
- And click on the Remove option to disconnect the device from your Hulu account.
After removing the device, they are not able to use your Hulu streaming service account on their device. And our unsupporting problem has also been solved. Is your Disney Plus Error Code 91 showing on your TV screen? It will be fixable easily. Just tap the link and learn the method.
Our Final Notes:
Fix Hulu no Longer Supported on Samsung TV by restarting the Hulu app or Updating Samsung TV. The methods and the instructions to fix the Hulu streaming issue and not support your Samsung TV issue. The problem is not only in your Hulu app but may also be in your Samsung TV.
So, focus on and inspect the issue from both sides. Like Hulu Live TV streaming service, we have many premium streaming services, and they also have a streaming issue. To fix them on your Samsung TV or any other branded TV or streaming device, you have to click on the How to tag presented at the bottom of this page.