Streaming anything on Smart TV is the best choice than Laptop. Through Vizio Smart TV, you can stream your desired movies and series with larger screens and a good sound system. Moreover, Smart TV replaces the place of theatre as it provides all the effects through it. Preferring Vizio Smart TV is an amazing choice as it is best in all the way. And so connect the laptop to Smart TV wirelessly using the applications and Chrome extensions. To use the wireless procedure you need not have cables as it permits you to mirror the laptop’s screen and stream desired movies and series. The following guide provides a few procedures to connect laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly.
Also, search Fix Audio Renderer Error
Steps to Connect laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly
Procedure 1: Connect through Chromecast
Watch your desired movies using the Chromecast. Through Chromecast, you can connect the laptop to Smart TV wirelessly and watch your desired movies and series. And before starting the procedure, you should update the new Google Chrome, and then you should have Chromecast.
- Launch Chrome browser on Laptop.
- And now, go to any website which is supported by Chromecast. So you can launch Netflix, YouTube, or some other website which are accessible to watch through Smart TV.
- By tapping on the cast icon, you can cast and stream your desired movies and shows wirelessly. Moreover, you can use a laptop even while casting.
Procedure 2: Connect through Wireless HDMI
If using cables to attach a laptop to a Smart TV is not so much convenient, then go for the wireless HDMI as it is the best way. Using the wireless HDMI, you can get good quality video content and speed. Moreover, you need not utilize any big cords to fix it. The following steps show you to connect the laptop to a Smart TV through wireless HDMI. Nyrius Aries Prime is one of the best Wireless HDMI
Steps to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly through Nyrius Aries Prime Wireless HDMI
- First of all, connect the laptop to the accessible USB port and then check whether the connection is good to function.
- Now, connect Vizio Smart TV to start streaming, and to do this it requires no installation process.
Procedure 3: Connect through Miracast to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly
Miracast is the wireless technology that helps to monitor your display to TVs, monitors, and to other devices which also helps Miracast. People can stream movies, can present a PowerPoint presentation, and play a game. In case if your laptop doesn’t have Miracast, then update the drivers or you are supposed to buy one.
You may like, Roku Secret Menu: How to Use It?
Steps to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly through Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
- Select devices and then tap on Project.
- Choose to Add a Wireless display and select between the devices which are displayed.
- And now, choose on devices and tap on Project.
- Choose the second screen and then select anyone from the settings option.
Procedure 4: Connect through Steam Link
Furthermore, if you would like to play games on a bigger screen, then Steam Link is the best choice.
Steps to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV through Steam Link
- Open Steam on your laptop and the login into it.
- And now, connect it to Smart TV and home network.
- Now, connect the Steam Link by the laptop.
As you could have tired watching your favorite content on a smaller screen, you can use Vizio Smart TV to enjoy anything on a bigger screen. We hope this article will help you in connecting the laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly.
Similar post, Install FileLinked on FireStick