The audio renderer is one of the general issues where many windows users complain about. This error also asks the users to restart the computer when users turn on the YouTube videos. This error exists not only on Windows but also on many website browsers like Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Chrome. Users will come across this issue occasionally also while hearing to iTunes and while operating the default audio player. The following methods help you to fix audio renderer error in a great way.
You may like, Neptune Rising Addon on Kodi
Steps to Fix Audio Renderer Error:
1- Disconnect and Reconnect audio devices:
Usually, when you come across this type of problem you unplug or disconnect your device for a while and then plugin or reconnect it. But this method can crack the issue only for a short while.
Also, when you use wired headphones and USB, you will plug out and plug in to solve the error. This solution also works only for a short while but if you think that the solution will be extended for many days then you must follow the below-given methods.
2- Run the Audio Troubleshooter:
- Go to start and click settings.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Tap on playing audio and then click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait until the process gets over and then restart your PC.
Also, search Install No Limits Magic Build
3- Reset or Rollout Audio Device:
Not every solution will act for all the users. You can check and use the solution which works out on your windows.
- Go to windows search and type Device Manager.
- In the device manager option, expand Audio inputs and outputs.
- By clicking the right mouse button, select the audio device.
- Tap on Disable device so that it resets the driver.
- Wait for a while and then choose Enable device by clicking the right mouse button on it.
- To rollback, go to properties —>driver —>Roll back driver.
- To update the driver you are supposed to select the Update driver.
Now on the next screen select search automatically for updated driver software and then wait for some time to complete the process. By resetting you can fix the audio renderer error.
4- Specific Fix For ASIO driver:
If you come across any error when you use Cubase, then the issue might be in the Sample rates. To avoid the issue, follow the below-given steps.
- Clicking the right mouse button on Speakers, select sounds from the displayed option.
- Navigate to playback—> desired audio device —>properties.
- Now on speakers’ properties, click on the Advanced button.
- Now beneath the Default format, select your required sample rate.
- Below the Sample rate option, locate the same sample rate which you have mentioned above.
Now restart your Windows.
5- Update BIOS (Dell Computers)
Dell users can easily solve the audio renderer issue just by updating the BIOS firmware. This method is practical on the other devices too but it is very much confirmed on Dell Computers. To solve any issues regarding Dell Computers, it is recommended to glance at Dell’s BIOS updates confirmation page to get the complete knowledge about it and also to solve any kind of issue.
6- Disable Hardware Acceleration:
Both in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you have got the option to disable Hardware Acceleration where it clears the audio renderer issues sometimes.
The above-given methods help you to clear the audio renderer error in your Windows. Follow the methods which help you to fix audio renderer error for many days to make your work without any tension. We hope this article will help you.
Related post, Install Solex TV on FireStick