There is one thing is never changes in our life from our childhood. Which is getting stubborn the unavailable things. In our childhood, we were stubborn about the snacks or foods which are not easily available. after we grow up, we would like to stream the unavailable streaming service because of the free streaming and the content library. Today we are going to discuss So Player on Roku.
If you are a Roku device user, then this article is entirely helpful to you. If you know about the So Player app, you can get straight to the installation and the streaming process of the app. If you would like to learn a little about the So Player app, then check the first topic in this article. Get into the article to know more information.
Table of Contents
About So Player:
So Player is a popular Internet Protocol Television service (IPTV) service. Actually, it is an IPTV Player. You can add M3U List, Pin Code, and more playlists from the respective IPTV streaming services. Import your favorite playlist onto the So Player IPTV Player app.
Also, the So Player provides and lets you stream Live TV and On-Demand Videos on its platform. So Player is an IPTV Player, but it is available on the App Store on some streaming devices. But it is only available on devices which is supported and compatible.
For example, You can get the So Player app on such devices Android TV, iOS Devices, MacBook, Amazon Firestick, Android Mobile, Nvidia Shield, Windows PC, Apple TV, and Tablets. So, these are all the devices that are supported, and you can stream the So Player IPTV Player service. Ok, first, I will tell you whether the So Player is available on the Roku device or not. Refer to the upcoming topic. Also, stream the Newsnation on Roku to know the general information on the nation.
How to Add So Player on Roku?
If you skipped the above topic to read, check the bolded words once. It means the So Player app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. Roku does not allow you to download the IPTV Player app directly on its platform.
But you can use the So Player IPTV Player app on your Roku device by using the alternative method. The alternative methods are:
- Screen Mirror So Player on Roku.
- Apple Airplay So Player on Roku.
In the following space in this article, I have given the installation and the streaming procedure of the So Player on your external streaming device. Here it is.
Activate Screen Mirror on Roku:
To Screen Mirror on the Roku external device, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring mode. Follow the steps and the instructions I have given in the following section.
- Turn On your Smart TV and teh Roku device.
- Click on the Home Button on Roku remote controller.
- Select the Settings option on the Menu.
- Now, click on the System tab on the sub-menu list.
- Head toward the Screen Mirroring option on your TV screen.
- And tap on the Screen Mirroring Mode on the right side.
- Finally, click on the Prompt or Always Allow tab.
After selecting the tab, the Screen Mirroring option is enabled on yoru Roku device. But it is only for the Screen Mirror method. To know about the Airplay process, check the next portion.
Turn on Apple Airplay and Homekit:
For Android, you have enabled Screen Mirroring in the above section. But for iOS devices, you have to turn on the Apple Airplay and Homekit to share your iOS device screen. Here is the process:
- Tap and hold the Home Button on your Roku device remote.
- Then, click on the Settings option.
- Following that, select and tap on the Apple Airplay and Homekit.
- Click on the Homekit and select Set Up.
- Now the Eight Digit Code has appeared on your Smart TV screen.
- Take off your iPhone or iPad and Scan the Code on your mobile.
So, this section is to Apple Airplay the IPTV Player service on your TV. The above section is for Android users. Now let us get into the installation and the streaming process. You can also watch Olympics on Roku on game day.
Screen Mirror So Player on Roku:
Came after this Screen Mirroring section once you have enabled the Screen Mirroring on your Roku streaming device. Now, follow the Step-by-Step guidelines to Stream the So Player on your Roku device.
- Initially, you have to Mingle your Roku and Smartphone with the same Wi-Fi internet connection.
- And open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
- Click on the Search field.
- Find the So Player App on the Play Store page.
- Discover the required app from the search result.
- Then, click on the Install button to download the app on your device.
- Once the app gets installed on your device, click the Open tab.
- Now, Sign In using your IPTV service credentials.
- And play the content on your Smartphone device.
- Now, head toward the Control panel of your Android device.
- Click on the Cast option. Then select your Roku device name.
Look at your Roku TV screen, and you can watch the So Player IPTV Player on your Roku device. Add the playlist and initiate streaming the content on your TV. The first method of using the So Player on Roku gets completed. Move to the Airplay method in the following section.
2). Apple Airplay So Player on Roku:
Took your iPhone or iPad and join it with your Smart TV and Roku device connected Wi-Fi connection. The after it gets connected, move to the following section to learn the streaming procedure.
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- And browse “So Player” in the required URL space.
- Pick the official app and click on the Install button.
- Now, the app is gets started downloading.
- After it is completed 100%, Select and tap on the Open button.
- Login or Sign Up using the required information on the So Player app page.
- After that, select the playlist or video anything and play it on your streaming device.
- Look around on the video streaming window.
- There you can see the Airplay icon.
- Tap on the Airplay icon and hit on your Roku device name on your iPhone screen.
Initiate streaming anything you love to watch from the So Player on Roku device. Use the given methods and the instructions based on your Smartphone. If watching the So Player is boring, then Watch Tour de France on Roku by following the instructions I have given in the linked article.
Our Final Notes:
The So Player, IPTV Player app, is not available on Roku. You have to Screen Mirror So Player on Roku device. If you have an Android Smartphone, then Screen Mirror the content on your device. Or do you have an iPhone or iPad? You have to use the Airplay method to watch the content on your Roku device.
If the Screen Mirroring procedure is required for your MacBook device, you can ask me, and I will provide you with the required information. Just drop a message in the comment section.