Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet is a tablet computer sponsored by amazon. It is a 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology. Available at affordable prices and used for surfing, watching movies, checking emails, etc.
It is also popularly known as Kindle fire. It is similar to the iPad and other tablets. The fundamental web browsing tools will be making surfing very easy which includes setting bookmarks, multiple tabs, accessible mobile sites, and much more. Let us jump in straight away to install Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet.
Also Read: How to Install Kodi For Chromebook
Table of Contents
What is Kodi?
Kodi addons is a media player operating software that is developed for multiple uses for streaming media content. There are numerous add-ons that are designed in such a way to be suitable for all kinds of firestick devices. In the following article let’s discuss how to install Kodi on amazon fire tablet.
How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet?
Kodi allows you to access media files through different platforms. Kodi is accessible on Android, iOS, macOS, and more devices. You can access it on the amazon fire tablet. It is different from android tablets and can be powered by FireOS. Regrettably, you won’t be able to install it on your device since it is no longer available on your Amazon App Store.
Nevertheless, you can sideload it by turning on Unknow Sources from your Fire Tablet.
The steps for the Installation process are as follows:
Step 1. Turn on Apps from unknown sources that feature on your tablet.
Step 2. Enable it by navigating to settings and clicking applications.
Step 3. Then turn on apps from unknown sources.
Step 4. Now visit the official website of Kodi by launching the silk browser.
Step 5. Now navigate to Kodi downloading page.
Step 6. Scroll down and select android.
Step 7. Then click ARMV7A.
Step 8. Wait for a few minutes until the installer file gets downloaded on your tablet.
Step 9. Go to downloads the folder and run the downloaded apk file.
Step 10. Select install and wait for a few minutes.
Step 11. After successfully installing it select Open to launch the Kodi app.
Step 12. Now you can stream unlimited media.
Step 13. Finally, you can explore Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet.
Related Post: Exabyte Tv Kodi Addon
Another Way to Get Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet:
Moreover, you can add Google Play Store on your Fire Tablet using Google Play Store since it is not available on your Amazon App Store.
- Primarily, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources under Security and Privacy.
- Download the APKMirror site as per the given below format.
- Google Account Manager
- Google Play Store
- Google Services Framework
- Google Play Services
- After downloading, you will get a notification and then tap on it.
- Then install it on the file from this order.
- Tap the Install tab from the pop-up window to confirm it.
- Once you install then get into the Google Play Store from your Fire Tablet.
- Open the Play Store and then log in to your Google account info page.
- Finally, you should look for Kodi and then Install the app to your Fire Tablet.
Some of the Best Amazon Fire Tablets
There are many tablets available in the market. These tablets are available in different ranges with different features. Some of them are as follows:
- Amazon Fire 7: It is the lowest price fire tablet but has limited features.
- Amazon Fire 7 kids: It is also available at a low price and is designed for kids.
- Amazon Fire 8 HD: It is one of the best fire tablets for every age group.
- Amazon Fire 10 HD: It has the highest price among all tablets and also it is the most powerful tablet
It is designed for two categories. One is for kids and the other is for elders. It is popularly known as fire and fire kids. These both have three models. All the fire tablets come with two years of warranty.
Also Read: Install Echo Wizard on Kodi
By installing Kodi on a fire tablet you can enjoy unlimited and uninterrupted online media services. You cant install Kodi directly from the app store on your fire tablet. On your amazon fire tablet, you can install the Kodi app by sideloading the Kodi app since it has fireOS. Let me know if you have any queries regarding Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet.
1. How to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV?
To install Kodi on your Firestick, you should want to jailbreak it. If you enable the unknown sources features under the Firestick Settings section. But you won’t able to install it directly from the Amazon App Store.
2. Can We Jailbreak Amazon Fire Tablets?
Amazon Kindle Fire is an Android-based tablet so you can jailbreak the device by either installing the Play Store or apps to root access. But rooting Fire Tablets won’t be easy to do with version 5.4.
3. Can I install an app on Fire Tablet?
Amazon Fire Tablets prohibits you from the Amazon App Store and it runs with FireOS since it is a custom Android version. So you can install Google Play Store in order to get Android apps and games such as Gmail, Chrome, Maps, and so on.