It is your first time buying Apple AirPods, and you want to watch a movie on your HP laptop. Your environment is too loud, and you want to connect your new AirPods to your HP Laptop. But you get this doubt, whether the AirPods are compatible with your HP Laptop or not. Do not worry; this article will help you with your question How to connect your AirPods to your HP Laptop?
Table of Contents
AirPods are hands-free Bluetooth headsets that are primarily made for iOS devices. It can work well with other Bluetooth devices like your PC and Andorid devices and on Smart TVs
The AirPods can snuggle perfectly into your ears and will not fall off. There is no need for tangles wires that get in your wire due to its wireless function. The setup process is very easy, and they come with noise cancellation, Spatial Audio, and Sweat and water resistance. These features can help you freely use AirPods when you work out with Peloton. If you are to buy an AirPods, then the price may be between $99 – $429. There are many generations of AirPods you can choose from.
How Can I Connect My AirPods to an HP Laptop?
As you know that all HP Laptops come with Bluetooth wireless connection features, and your AirPods can connect to Bluetooth devices. Naturally, you can pair or connect your AirPods to your HP Laptop through Bluetooth. You need to just turn on the Bluetooth connection on your HP Laptop and pair it up with your AirPods to listen to audio through it.
The steps to do so have been broken down into simpler terms for your to understand here. You can follow up with the steps to connect AirPods to HP laptops quickly.
- Turn on your HP Laptop and Sign In if you have password protection.
- Now hold Windows Key and press “A” or click on the Notification tab on Taskbar.
- If you can find Bluetooth, then click on it to Turn it ON.
- If not, then select Settings to go to Devices, where you can select Bluetooth & other devices and select Plus Icon, saying”Add Bluetooth or other devices,” and select Bluetooth.
- Your HP Laptop will start searching for all available devices that can pair with it.
- Now on your AirPods case, open the lid and press, and hold the button until the light flashes in white color.
- Now release the button, and you can find your AirPods on your HP Laptop list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- Select your AirPods and wait for them to pair, and after that, click Done.
If you have followed up with the steps provided here, you can now hear the audio playing on your HP laptop and control your AirPods volume by following these steps,
- Go to your Taskbar and select the Speaker icon on it.
- Select the drop-down icon and click on your AirPods name.
- Now you can hear your HP Laptops’ audio and can tweak the volume button to increase and decrease your AirPods volume level.
What to do if AirPods are not Connecting to my HP Laptop?
Certain things can make your AirPods not connect with your HP Laptop. All the things that can cause this error are mentioned here. Go through it to solve the error and enjoy hearing your favorite audio from your HP Laptop to AirPods.
- Out of date Bluetooth driver: Updating your Bluetooth driver can fix this
- AirPods not Being in Pairing Mode: Place your AirPods back into their case and long press the button on it until white light flashes.
- Problems on Laptop: Restarting your HP Laptop can fix this issue.
- HP Laptop Bluetooth is not working: Sometimes, the Bluetooth feature of your HP Laptop can cause problems. Take it to a professional to rectify the problems.
Enjoy watching movies and listening to your favorite music by connecting your AirPods to your HP Laptop. Make sure to select your AirPods as your Primary Speaker on your HP Laptop to hear audio through it. If you have any errors while connecting, you can follow the solution for the common problems as given in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does AirPods work with Laptops?
It may be any device like a laptop, android, etc. To pair with AirPods, your device must have a Bluetooth connectivity feature. If Bluetooth is not there, then it is impossible to pair your AirPods to it.
Which AirPods are best for HP laptops?
Apple AirPods Pro is the best when you consider its comfort, design, connectivity, and pairing. These will be the best AirPods you can use not only on HP Laptops but also on other devices.
Can AirPods Work on Windows OS?
It’s not about the OS you have on your devices. It’s about whether your device has Bluetooth or not. AirPods can work very well with Windows OS devices.