Bravo on Firestick: Bravo is one of the few channels that has been consistently running even after decades since it launched. A good number of interesting shows and endless entertainment can be found here. Knowing the efficiency of Amazon Firestick, having Bravo in it would be the cherry on top.
In this article, we will see how to stream Bravo on Firestick.
Table of Contents
What is Bravo?
Bravo is an American cable network channel that was launched on December 8, 1980. It is owned by NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, and it is located in New York. Initially, Bravo fully focused on providing programs related to fine arts and films. Now, as days went by and trends changed, they upgraded themselves to provide lifestyle reality TV series that target the age range of 25-54 women, including the gay community as well.
Bravo associates itself with the Peacock streaming service, and you can find most of its content available there. To extend its international market, Bravo has branched out with different versions to different countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Brazil.
Bravo app – Features
Almost with four decades of strong withhold in the entertainment business, the Bravo network has its own set of features that makes them unique from other competitors. Let’s see a few of them below in general.
- You get full access to all the on-demand videos from all of the NBC networks.
- You get to watch all the latest releases of episodes of your favorite programs right on the day it airs on TV.
- If you are signed in to your Bravo app account, you will be able to watch the live stream that is streaming on the TV.
- With the download option, you can watch the videos whenever and wherever you are, even if you are offline.
- Famous shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta and the entire series, Below Deck Mediterranean, Vanderpump Rules, Million Dollar Listing, Watch What Happens Life, and many others are exclusively available only on the Bravo app.
Bravo Compatible devices
Bravo has its own application that can be installed on various devices to let its users watch it on their go. The streaming devices that support Bravo are given below:
- Amazon Firestick
- Samsung Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
- Android mobile/tablet
- Apple TV
You might like How to Get Bravo on Roku
Bravo on Firestick
Since the Bravo app is compatible with Amazon Firestick, it is easy to download and watch on your device. The following topic will help you understand how to install and activate Bravo on Fire Stick.
How to install Bravo on Firestick?
Follow the below-given steps to know how to download the Bravo app on Amazon Firestick.
- 1- Turn on your Amazon Firestick device.
- 2- From the home page, select the search icon.
- 3- Thirdly, in the search bar, type Bravo
- 4- Find the app from the search result and select it.
- 5- Click on download or get to get the app on your device.
- 6- Later,when the installation is done, you can find it on your device.
How to activate Bravo on Firestick?
Now that we have installed the Bravo app on your Firestick, the next process would be the activation. Below are the steps to activate the Bravo app on Amazon Firestick.
- 1- Open the Bravo app on the device that we just installed.
- 2- You will find the “Choose to Activate Your Device” option on the screen. Click on it.
- 3- An Activation Code will be sent to you. Take a note of it.
- 4- Click on this link Bravo code activation page, and you will be redirected to the activation page where you should enter the code you received.
- 5- Click on next as soon as you have entered the code.
- 6- Select the “Appropriate TV Provider” option and sign in with your Bravo account detail. If you don’t have one, sign up for a new one.
- 7- Finally, you are successfully logged into the official Bravo account and can access all the content from your Firestick device.
Other ways to Stream Bravo on Firestick?
Apart from TV providers, Bravo content can also be streamed on various live TV platforms. A good number of streaming platforms give you full access to the channels. They are listed below.
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
If you own an Amazon Firestick, it is very easy to get the Bravo app on your device in an instant. Follow the steps given in the article to easily install and activate the Bravo on Firestick without any complex method. Moreover, there are even other methods by which you can stream Bravo on your device. Pick whichever is easy for you and enjoy streaming.
Bravo app on Firestick not working.
If either your app crashes or would not load on Amazon Firestick, follow the below methods to troubleshoot to solve the issue.
- Firstly, clear the Bravo app cache and data, or simply restart your Amazon Fire Stick device.
- If the problem still persists, uninstall and install the Bravo app and sign in from first.
- You can restart your Amazon Firestick device by pressing and holding the Select and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
Bravo subscription cost
Bravo is absolutely free. It is a value-added pack with your standard TV subscription.
Can you watch Bravo TV without cable?
To watch your favorite shows on Bravo TV, you don’t need to have a cable network to do so. Without the cable connection, you can also watch Bravo shows on Hulu, fubo, DirecTV Stream, YouTube, and Sling.
What is Bravo Now?
Bravo has its own app called Bravo Now. This app is compatible with devices like your mobile phone, tablet, and Xbox One gaming console. You can watch all the shows that are telecasted on TV on Bravo Now just right after the day it airs.