We all well know about the Xfinity service. So, today I get you How to Fix Xfinity Stream App not Working on Samsung TV? If your Xfinity streaming platform is struggling to stream content on your device, read this article to find the solution to fix those problems you face on your Xfinity streaming service.
Table of Contents
Why Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV?
There is a reason for every happening in this world. Not for humans, but also gadgets and software also have reasons for good or bad happenings. So, now this topic will explain to you, the valid reasons for Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV. Here, they are;
- Slow Internet
- App Server May Down
- Glitch on Streaming Device
- Using Older OS Software of Samsung Smart TV
- Due to the Older Version of the Xfinity Stream App
- Error on Xfinity Stream App User Account
So, these are all the problems that most Xfinity Stream users face with their Samsung TV streaming devices. Do not get worried! I will guide you in fixing these problems and making them run smoothly.
How to Fix Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV?
Already we have discussed the reasons for Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV. So, now we are here to learn How to fix the issue from Xfinity Stream App and stream it smoothly on the Samsung Smart TV. Do the methods one by one as given in the following section.
1). Check the Internet Connection to Fix Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV
If there is a problem with your network source, follow the guidelines to set it up.
- Check the Wi-Fi network provider to your device.
- Restart your Samsung TV device.
- Move forward to the Samsung TV System Menu.
- Now, you need to restart your Wi-Fi router and your Samsung TV device.
- Set your Wi-Fi modem closer to your Samsung TV streaming device.
- Insert the Ethernet Cable with your Modem device to connect to the Internet again.
- Now check out that your Samsung TV device was connected to your Wi-Fi Modem.
Now you can watch Xfinity Stream properly. Also, you can use this method on your Samsung TV device instead of restarting your all source devices.
- Switch off your Wi-Fi Modem for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then turn it on and connect it to your Samsung TV.
You may get the Internet connection correctly.
2). Reset Samsung Smart TV device:
First, you want to Reset your Samsung TV streaming device and start streaming your Xfinity Stream service. Follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Move forward to Settings on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Find the Support option on your Samsung TV device.
- If you can’t find it, read a Samsung TV device guidebook and find it.
- Tap the Self Diagnosis in your Samsung TV settings section.
- Then go with the Reset option given in the list.
Now, start resetting the device.
3). Fix Error in Xfinity Stream Server:
If there is a problem in the Xfinity Stream server, please stay for a while; it will automatically restart after fixing the issues. Otherwise, you can close the tab of your Xfinity Stream and restart your Samsung TV Streaming device.
So, first, we have to detect the issue and then fix it. You have to check the Xfinity Stream server by using the official page and know the server range of your Xfinity Stream service server.
4). Update your Samsung TV Firmware:
You can also need to take a look at the Samsung TV device. So, we want to check the issues in the Roku device, not only in Xfinity Stream, to determine the Updates on your Samsung TV device; we provided the instructions to check the updates of the Samsung TV streaming Device.
- Go to the Samsung TV Dashboard.
- Then move to the Settings option.
- Here, head towards the Support category.
- Now, we have to tap on the System Updates.
- Here, tap on the Check Now option.
- We have to move forward to the Update Now section.
(Note: If your Samsung TV device does not appear with any updates, you can stop following this procedure and jump to the next topic)
- So, now your Samsung TV device started downloading the Samsung TV software updates.
After updating the Samsung TV device, restart your device and fix the problem. Now start playing the content on Xfinity Stream on your Roku and watch the entertaining content without struggle.
5). Update Xfinity Stream:
The server helps the streaming services run on the air—the server broadcasts through the air and its software. To check the updates of Xfinity Stream on Samsung TV and correct them, follow the guidelines given in the below space to avail of it. Also, check out the updated status of the Xfinity Stream on your Samsung TV device.
- Go to the Dashboard of your Samsung TV device.
- Move to the Apps category on the Samsung TV device.
- Please tap on the Xfinity Stream and Highlight it on your Samsung TV display.
- Then opt for the view details of the Xfinity Stream service using the Samsung TV remote controller.
- Do follow the on-screen guidelines to go to the update screen.
- If the Update is shown on the screen, tap the Update button to reinstall it with an updated version.
Your Xfinity Stream streaming app was ready to run your favorite content on your Samsung TV device or TV. Try utilizing this on your Smart TV and give us feedback.
6). Clear Cache on Xfinity:
Follow the given below instructions to clear the cache files on your web browser.
- Primarily, head to the Settings menu.
- Highlight the Advanced Settings option.
- Enter into the Privacy and Security menu.
- Move to the Clear Browsing Data option.
- And then choose the All-Time option for the time range.
- Make sure that tap on the cookies, browsing history, and cache.
- Further, choose the Clear Data option.
Proceed with these steps to clear the cache files on your Xfinity app.
- Navigate to the Settings app from your Android device.
- Choose the Apps option on your screen.
- Move down and choose the Xfinity Stream app under the installed apps.
- Choose the Storage or Clear Cache option.
7). Sign Out to Fix Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV
Try this another way of fixing the issue in streaming the Xfinity Stream on your Samsung TV device.
- First, move to the Xfinity Stream Channel.
- Then move forward to the Main Menu.
- Now, you want to highlight the “Settings” section.
- Tap Manage Devices, and choose it to Sign out from all logged devices.
- You can also opt for the profile Icon and tap on it.
- You can view the Log Out key on the right side of the active screen.
- Click on the Sign Out option to Sign out of your Xfinity Stream account.
8). Sign In again with Xfinity Stream:
- Unfold the Xfinity Stream Channel on your Samsung TV streaming device.
- Click on the Sign In section.
- Apply the mail address you have already registered on the Xfinity Stream account.
- Then tap on the Let’s Go option given at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you can initiate streaming your favorite content on Xfinity Stream.
9). Uninstall Xfinity Stream App on Samsung Smart TV:
You can also better uninstall your Xfinity Stream channel from your Samsung TV device and reinstall it from the Samsung App Store. It may stream without any issues.
- Visit the Dashboard of your Samsung TV streaming device.
- Then tap on the Apps from the list in the menu bar.
- Press and hold to the Xfinity Stream channel for 4 to 5 seconds.
- Now, you want to tap on the “Remove app” key.
- Once again, Confirm your Xfinity Stream removing status on your Samsung TV device.
- You have uninstalled your Xfinity Stream channel from your Samsung TV device on the Apps and Games list.
Now we want to reinstall the Xfinity Stream on your Samsung TV device.
10). Re-Install to Fix Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV:
- Go to the Samsung App Store on your Samsung TV streaming device.
- Tap the search symbol at Samsung TV Channel Store.
- Browse for the Xfinity Stream in the given find field.
- Tap on the Xfinity Stream Channel from the find result.
- Click on the Download to open it on your Samsung TV device.
Log In using your Xfinity Stream user account credential and start watching your beloved movie or shows on your Smart TV connecting with the Samsung TV streaming device.
The Final Note:
Today’s topic is Xfinity Stream App Not Working on Samsung TV, clearly explained in the given sub-topics in this article. We have provided the possible methods of fixing the issues on your Xfinity Stream streaming service on your Samsung TV streaming device. You can get the expected positive solution by using the guidelines we have given you.
If anything is missing in streaming the Xfinity Stream service, you can mention the issues in the given comment box. We have a reply to your message and will provide you with the correct solution to the problems as soon as possible. If you corrected the issues using our guidelines, you could also share your reviews in the comment section.