Amazon Music is accessible through the Amazon Music application on devices like Android, iOS, PC, and Mac. Apple Watch is the best smartwatch with a computing device. Through the Apple watch, you can make phone calls, share messages, get notifications, get fitness details as it monitors the health through the sensors, and also you can hear music. Moreover, Amazon Music is an amazing music service that provides Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited for the customers. Here, you can get 50 million songs. In addition, it permits you to hear music on applications such as Spotify and Apple Music. But this music service is not accessible on Apple Watch as it is not supported. However, here is the guide to play amazon music on Apple watch through the downloader app. Only a few Music apps are accessible on Apple Watch such as Shazam, TuneIn Radio Pro, Pandora Radio,djay, and much more.
Using a Prime Member option, you can get unlimited Amazon Music at $7.99 per month and at $79 per year. And as a Non-Prime member, you have to pay $9.99 per month. Moreover, Amazon Music costs much but then provides all your favorite music.
How to download songs from Amazon Music?
As you cannot download the Amazon Music songs from the iPhone, you have to install Amazon Music Downloader applications on Windows.
1. First of all, download the Amazon Music Downloader through the available link.
2. Once the installation is over, open the app and log in using the Amazon Music credentials.
3. Now, select the Settings button which appears on the top right corner of the page.
4. Tap on Output Format like MP3and Output Quality like 256kbps.
5. And now, add every Amazon Music songs which you need on Apple Watch.
6. Choose the Convert icon.
Also, search Fix Driver Overran Stack Buffer
How to Move songs to iPhone?
Once you have downloaded songs appears on PC, then move it to the iPhone using the below-given steps.
1. First, connect iPhone to Windows.
2. And now, launch the iTunes app on PC.
3. Select Add File to Library and then upload the songs, and then tap on the option Done.
How to sync songs to Apple Watch?
1. First of all, attach Apple Watch to the charger.
2. Launch the Watch app on iPhone.
3. Choose the Music app.
4. Now tap on the Add Music button.
5. Click the Add icon which appears on the song or playlists.
6. Once the syncing process is over, then detach Apple Watch from the charger.
7. And, now switch on the Bluetooth and attach the Apple Watch to your needed Bluetooth Speakers or headphones or AirPods.
8. Launch the Apple Music app and go to the option Songs. And now, entire Amazon Music converted sons will be displayed so that you can select any songs.
To get the Amazon Music playlists on Apple Watch, follow the above-given guide. Though the Apple Watch is one of the amazing smartwatches, you can get to play Amazon Music directly. Also, Apple Watch allows only some music applications to play on it and Spotify is one of that.
Similar post, Watch Twitch on Roku