Notepad++ is the text editor for the Windows and Linux PC. Moreover, it is an amazing alternative for Notepad. In addition, Notepad++ contains several features, tools, and also little in size when compared to Notepad. Furthermore, it contains 3.9 MB but then the Notepad contains 58 MB. Also, in Notepad++, you can get the dark mode option. This amazing free text editing application was first produced in November 2003. Notepad is considered the easiest code editor which could be available in 90 different languages. Also, through Notepad++, you can select different types of Dark modes from the settings of the theme. However, the app has the default setting with a light theme, but then you can change based on your choice. Let us learn how to enable Notepad++ dark mode through the following guide.
Similar post, Delete Discord Messages
Steps to enable dark mode on Notepad++
1. First of all, launch the Notepad++application on PC.
2. Tap on the Settings on the Menu bar.
3. Choose the Style Configurator.
4. And now, you will get the Style Configurator screen. Tap on the Select Theme drop-down icon and then tap on Deep Black.
5. Now you will get the preview on the main page.
You may like, Report Someone on Discord
6. Also, you can select the Blackboard and Twilight theme which is like the Deep Black theme.
7. Moreover, you can also change the language, text, style, and also some other settings options in the Style Configurator.
8. If you have completed the entire modifications, then tap on Save & Close icon.
9. And now, you will get the Notepad ++ in Dark mode.
Changing the themes will be permanent, but if you close and open the Notepad ++ once again, then the last alterations will still appear. In such a case, if you wanted to alter the theme, you have to alter it manually through the steps which are given above.
Best Notepad ++ dark themes
1. Lunar theme
Lunar is the latest and amazing theme for Notepad++. Moreover, it supports syntax highlighting for important gmod13 libraries, and also for the MySQL and gm_navigation modules. In case if you are bored of using the default Notepad ++ windows theme, then make use of this Lunar theme which helps in more highlighting than others.
2. Dracula theme
Dracula is yet another theme for Notepad++. It provides new looks and also protects from eye strains. Moreover, it is a good theme which is used when you are working for such a long hour.
The solarized color theme for Notepad++ is the best theme ever as it helps in reading while providing the coding in PHP, HTML, CSS, and SQL. Moreover, you can get an eye-friendly coding playground, syntax highlighting with several colors for many features, and also contain amazing appearance.
Make use of Dark mode when you are working or editing the code during the night where it is low-light. Also, you can use the dark mode option in brighter situations as you cannot find the codes properly because of any reflection problems. We hope this article will help you in enabling the Notepad++ Drak mode.
Also, search Watch Roku Contents on PC