Netflix is one of the most famous streaming services which makes you stream the movies and TV shows in your device. It helps you to stream based on the divisions like particular movie or TV show titles, genres, favorite actors and directors. Netflix works on platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, Firestick, Roku and many more. The following article explains the directions to watch Netflix on Chromebook.
Chromebooks which are directed by Chrome OS is for the betterment of people who spares much of their time in getting the information about the web applications. You can stream Netflix on Chromebook in two different ways, one is that you can stream Netflix by downloading your favorite application from the Google play store and the other one is, you can browse through chrome to stream the Netflix movie. Let’s dive into Know how to watch Netflix on Chromebook in 2020
Also Read: How to Install NetFlix On Firestick?
Netflix on Chromebook
Netflix is the best suitable app for the Chromebook web browser. It is known for its reliable contents which include movies, TV shows, documentaries and much more. This Netflix on Chromebook perfectly suits the people who like to watch movies freely and quickly. The older Chromebooks had many problems in running network but the new Chromebook laptops work with Google Chrome OS rather than Windows or Mac OS to avoid the problems in streaming Netflix.
You can operate your Chromebook easily whenever you want. No need to enter your details in login bars once you have logged in to Netflix. Netflix offers you loads of movies in your library through browsing.
Features of Netflix streaming in Chromebook
- Through Chromebook, you can browse any movies. One of the amazing features of Netflix.com page is that it shows you several TV concerts and movies according to the genres.
- You will get extra information about one particular movie or TV shows like synopsis, rating, the year it released and much more. So that it clearly explains the gist of one particular movie.
- Through the availability of Netflix, one can stream anything in Chromebook in all the locations.
- It has got 1080p resolution in Chromebook and 480p in the Netflix app.
Similar Post: How to Use Phone as Firestick Remote?
How to watch Netflix in Chromebook using Application?
Using Chromebook devices, you can download your favorite apps from the Google Play store. Following steps helps you to enable Google Play support,
Step 1: Go to setting > Click Chrome OS.
Step 2: Go to More info > Channel setting > Change Channel.
Step 3: Click Beta to change the channel.
Step 4: Click Install to restart your Chromebook.
Step 5: Go to settings > Enable Google Play store.
Step 6: Click agree and sign-in.
Once you have enabled the Google play support in settings, you can stream Netflix movies in your Chromebooks by following the given steps,
- Go to Google play store.
- Type Netflix in the search bar.
- Go to Netflix App > enter your details to log in.
- Choose the subscription package which suits you, and pay for it.
- Now you can watch movies and TV shows on Netflix.
Steps to stream Netflix in Chromebook using Chrome browser
One of the easiest methods to stream Netflix on Chromebook is by using the Chrome browser. Because you can search anything at any time without even considering whether Chromebook device is favored to Google play support.
Steps 1: Open Chrome browser.
Step 2: Go to the official website of Netflix.
Step 3: Click sign in.
Step 4: Enter your login details.
Step 5: Choose the best subscription package and pay for it.
Step 6: Go to the home screen to stream your favorite movie.
Don’t miss this post: How to Download SO Player on FireStick
What to do when your Netflix in Chromebook has a problem?
If you come across the error code C7053-1803 on your Google Chromebook, then immediately you have to refresh only then it secured your saved information in your device. Following steps help you to refresh the Google Chromebook,
- Type chrome:// settings in Google Chromebook address bar.
- Click Enter > choose advanced > reset.
- Then attempt Netflix again.
Advantages of Chromebook
- Chromebooks offer excellent advantages for the students. It is quite simple, safe and also helps in sharing the device.
- Through Chromebook, you can operate the internet and collect various apps. It updates the contents automatically which you search for.
- It offers payable devices that suit for students.
- Chromebook is the most important app for students where they can search for their content in any of the devices that too both online and offline.
- Chromebook is the best tool for learning and establishing the contents which are based on Education.
Using an Android app you can stream Netflix easily. Netflix is accessible in all regions. Use Netflix on Chromebook to access your favorite content. We hope this article will help you surely.