Samsung Smart TV is popular as it contains a high-quality screen and also it is so simple to connect. Also, it contains WiFi connectivity characteristics but sometimes, you may come across Samsung TV not connecting to the WiFi problem. Here is the guide to fix Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi issue. Reasons for Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi is not particularized as it can obtain for many reasons. Whereas some of the problems are,
- Outdated Firmware is the usual issue when Samsung TV is outdated.
- General bug is caused when there is no Internet Security
- Mac Address Block affects when there are any changes in the Mac address.
- DNS Settings should be configured correctly and if it not it lead to an issue.
Also, search Fix Audio Renderer Err
Steps to fix Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi issue
1. Restart Television
- Switch on the TV in the usual method and stay for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the TV by plugging out the cable.
- Wait for a while and then restart the TV.
- Type the WiFi password if it asks you to type and then verify to find the problem.
2. Restart Internet fix Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi issue
- Switch off the power button to the Internet Router.
- And now, wait for a while and then turn on it.
- Also, wait for a few seconds and when you can get an internet connection, connect TV to the WiFi and verify the problems.
3. Try another Internet connection
- Switch on the TV and go to the WiFi settings.
- Switch on the Hotspot using mobile.
- And now, verify the issues.
- When the TV is connected to Mobile’s hotspot correctly, then the internet router blocks the TV’s Mac Address.
- Reach your ISP to unblock TV’s Mac Address.
Similar post, Fix mds_stores Consuming High CPU Usage
4. Firmware Update to fix Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi issue
- Launch the link and choose the correct model option of Samsung TV.
- Tap on download and stay for a while.
- Bring out the downloaded files to a USB that has no data.
- Check and remove if you have given any extra symbols/numbers to your PC.
- Choose Support in the menu option and then select Software Upgrade.
- Select By USB.
- Tap on OK and wait for some time.
- Now, connect the TVto the WiFi and verify the issues in it.
5. Refreshing DNS settings
- Tap the Menu icon using the remote and then choose the Settings option.
- Choose Network and select Network settings.
- Tap on Start and choose IP Settings.
- Choose DNS Mode and verify whether the Manual has turned green, and then tap on OK.
- Type 8888 and tap on OK.
- And now, the internet connection will be available for you.
- Choose the Samsung Smart Hub icon to update the TV.
6. Performing Hard Reboot
- Give a long-press on the Power icon using the Samsung TV remote till you could see the Samsung logo.
- Verify and find whether the rebooting has solved the problem.
Sometimes you can come across any issues in using Samsung TV, but then you can easily solve through the above-given steps. We hope this article will help you to fix Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi.
You may like, Stream ABC Live Online Without Cable