Smartphones which is functioning on Android OS are the best selling devices in the market today. Moreover, it is being used by many millions because of its amazing features like a simple and user-friendly interface. Though it is less expensive than other devices, it has so many amazing features. A clipboard is an important feature of Android and that should be maintained properly. Moreover, this built-in feature stores all the contents which you select or copy temporarily. In addition, it contains links, images, texts, and much more. Also, the past clipboard history will be cleared when the new one is placed but some contents stay on the clipboard. However, some people who have complete knowledge about Android can clear using some clicks but others have to follow the guide. And here, we are going to learn how to clear clipboard on an Android phone.
You may like, Best Word Processors For Chromebook
Steps to copy or paste on in Android
Copy and paste functionality is simple to do in an Android and here are the steps to do it using any content.
- First of all, you have to copy some content either from a chat or an article.
- Give a long press on the selected chat or an article.
- Now you can find the blue mark which appears on the display. So if you are in need of copying the entire contents then tap on select all.
- After selecting, give a press on a copy. And then navigate and give a long press on the paste to paste where you wanted to place it.
- And now, save the document.
Steps to clear clipboard on Android
Here is the easiest way to clear the clipboard on Android in the following steps.
1. First of all, go to any application which helps to copy contents to your clipboard.
2. Now, give a long press a word and then drag a slider.
3. Choose the contents.
4.Select the copy option so that it clears the last copied word from the clipboard.
Also, search Screen Share on Discord Server
Steps to clear clipboard on Samsung or other Android devices
1. First, launch any application which lets you copy the contents.
2. Give a press inside the empty space of the text press and then choose Clipboard.
3. Now, you will get the catalog of copied clipboard contents on the display. Now, tap on the menu button which appears on the right corner of the text space.
4. Choose the delete button which appears at the bottom and this helps to delete the entire clipboard contents.
5. Now you will get a pop-up message where just tap on delete to remove the entire unselected clipboard contents.
Also, press and give a hold on the clipboard which you wanted to delete and then select the option delete from the clipboard.
Through the above-given steps, you can surely remove the clipboard contents easily. In case if you are using clipboard applications on an Android device then you can clear the cache and data through the Android settings. We hope this article will help you in clearing the clipboard contents on Android.
Similar post, Clear Cache on FireStick