Discord is known as the best VoIP app which is specially introduced for gaming conversation. Moreover, it merges the earlier layout which could be seen in chat applications such as IRC and Slack. Furthermore, Discord is an important app for the group of people who wanted to chat while playing online games like, Fortnite, Tarkov, and League of Legends. Discord helps you dial in the settings option to provide a good experience all the time when you play a game. Here is the guide to solve the issue and adjust the audio quality in Discord voice channels.
Also, search Approve iPhone From Mac
Adjusting audio quality in Discord voice channels is possible only when the internet connection is in good condition. The application helps you in altering the bitrate for all the voice channels on the server. And so, you can fix a traditional bitrate for every channel. Discord is a good app for chatting with fanatics and peers when you are playing a game. Moreover, through Discord, you can also voice chat with your friends. The following guide is for Windows users and Discord mobile app users. So make use of the guide accordingly.
Reason for bad Discord audio
Discord presently uses call audio option for Android application call and this obstructs the functioning quality of it. And sometimes the reason for bad audio is the incorrect audio settings or the audio device is not preferred as the default tool. In other cases, the problem is because of the Discord update or sometimes it may be a bug in the Discord application. But then, some problems can be easily solved within a minute.
Different ways to adjust audio quality in Discord voice channels
Steps to adjust the audio quality in the Discord mobile application
- First of all, open Discord on Smartphone.
- Click on the server button and then hit on the Voice channel.
- Click on the 3-dots button and then choose Channel Settings.
- And now, find a slider and adjust the bitrate according to your convenience.
- Once the adjusting bitrate is over, click on the Save button.
You may like, Connect Laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly
Steps to adjust the audio quality in the Discord PC
- Open the Discord on PC.
- Tap on the server which you are maintaining on Discord.
- Navigate to the voice channel and change the bitrate which you wanted to change.
- Tap on the settings button which displays when the cursor is taken over the voice channel.
- Now hold and drag the slider to either increase or decrease the bitrate.
- Now tap on Save changes after adjusting the bitrate.
Moreover, when the bitrate is higher than it sucks the internet data more. And also, it sounds heavy when you play the game. Furthermore, maintain the 64Kbps or minimum as the audio quality is good compared to the in-game voice chat quality. But, if there is a good internet connection between two people, then you can change the bitrate to 96kbps. In addition, you can set Discord voice quality up to 128 Kbps. And when you come across a ping problem when you are in Discord voice chat, then decrease the bitrate. So that you can fix the ping problem.
Incorrect audio settings may bring issues in using Discord while playing the game but then you can avoid it through the above-given simple steps. We hope this article will help you.
Related post, Screen Share on Discord Server