FireStick is one of the most used and loved streaming devices right now. Most streaming devices do not all you to access third-party applications. But, FireStick devices allow you to install and access third-party apps with a simple Jailbreak process. The Jailbreak feature of FireStick might be legal but it is not the same for the application you install using. If you want to Jailbreak your FireStick device and use its full capacity, follow this article till the end.
What is Jailbreak on FireStick?
Your FireStick device has access to the applications available at its default app store. When you Jailbreak FireStick the firmware gets altered, allowing you to install third-party applications. You can just tweak some settings on your Fire TV device to jailbreak and it is easy to return to its default settings. With access to restricted apps on FireStick, you can have access to unlimited content like movies, sports, live TV, and more. You can Jailbreak Fire TV devices like
Fire TV Stick Lite | Fire TV Stick 4K | Fire TV Cube | TV with FireTV OS
Is it Legal to Jailbreak FireStick?
Yes, it is 100% legal to Jailbreak FireStick. But it might be illegal to access pirated content on your FireStick using the application you got using Jailbreaking. You have to be wary of unauthorized streaming content when using the FireStick device. After you, Jailbreak FireStick, the application to install cannot be found in any other official App Stores, which makes the application not safe to use. You can access these types of applications on FireStick at your own risk.
How do you Jailbreak a FireStick?[Downloader]
To Jailbreak your FireStick device, you will need the Downloader app from its official app store. After getting the Downloader app on FireStick, you can enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option from its Developer Options. This will enable you to download third-party applications on your FireStick device. This is the best way to jailbreak a FireStick / Fire TV device. Now follow the procedure given here to install the Downloader app and enable Developer Options on FireStick.
How to Get Downloader App on FireStick?
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick device connected TV.
- If you are not on the Fire TV Home page, press the Home button on your Fire TV Remote.
- Now use the navigation keypad to highlight the Find option and select Search.
- Use the on-screen keyboard and type “Downloader” in the search tab.
- From the search results select the Downloader icon.
- This will take you to its information page.
- Here tap on the Get or Download option.
- The Downloader app will be downloaded and installed on your FireStick device.
After installing Downloader app on FireStick, you can find it in the Apps & Channels section.
Enable Developer Options to Jailbreak FireStick 4K / Lite.
On your Fire TV or FireStick device, the developer options are hidden. You need to enable the Developer Options on your FireStick device and turn on Apps from the Unknow sources option to Jailbreak FireStick. Follow the simpler procedure given here to Jailbreak your Fire TV device,
- Go to your Fire TV or FireStick device Home screen.
- Select the Gear icon to open the Settings menu.
- Now Highlight and select the “My Fire TV” or “Devices & Software” option.
- You can now select the About option.
- Highlight the first option which is the name of your Fire TV device.
- Press the OK button on your remote till the “No need, You are Already a Developer” message pops up.
- This will unhide the “Developer Options” option on your Fire TV or FireStick device.
- Press the back button and reach the My Fire TV menu.
- Select the Developer Options and go to its menu.
- You can find “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources” options here.
- Highlight the ADB Debugging option and press OK to Turn it ON.
- Go to the Apps from Unknown Sources option and select the Downloader app and turn it ON.
This will make the Downaldoer app as a trusted source for your Fire TV. By doing so you are giving permission for the Downloader app to install third-party applications on your device.
Changes to do on FireStick Privacy Settings
- Go to the FireStick Setting menu.
- Select the Preferences option from here.
- Now choose the Privacy Settings option.
- You need to turn OFF the “Device Usage Date” and “Collect App Usage Date” options.
- Go back to the Preferences menu and select the Data Usage Monitoring option.
- Highlight the “Data Usage Monitoring” option and press OK to turn it OFF.
Is VPN needed for Jailbroken FireStick?
Yes, it is highly recommended to use a VPN service while using third-party apps on your Jailbroken FireStick device. Using a VPN can shield you from malware, trackers, and your personal data. Some applications might be illegal or not accessible (geo restrictions) in your country and to avoid these issues VPN is needed. Some VPN services on your FireStick can block ads and improve your streaming experience.
Best Fire TV Stick Jailbreak Apps
Now that you have a Jailbroken FireStick with you, it is time to decide the best application to watch your favorite content. You can easily get third-party applications through the Downloader app with the correct URL which directs you directly to the APK file of the application.
Live TV & Sports
BeeTV | kayo sports | Fire Anime | La Deportes | Tea TV | Live Net TV | Ola TV
Evolution IPTV | Gemini Streamz | Glory V IPTV | Cola IPTV | Purple IPTV | Hydrogen IPTV | Vavaview IPTV
Apps to install third-party apps on FireStick
Unlinked | ES File Explorer | Aptiode
Kodi on FireStick [Jailbreak FireStick Best App]
Kodi is one of the best Media Players for FireStick devices. You need to jailbreak FireStick to get the Kodi app. Kodi is considered to be the best app for Jailbroken FireStick because, it can provide Live TV, free Movies, TV shows, Sports, and more entertainment, through its add-ons. Kodi is an Open source software and does not provide any harm to yoru devices. Follow the procedure given to her to get the best streaming experience with the Kodi app on your Fire TV.
- Jailbreak your FireStick device and launch the Downloader app.
- Enter the URL http://www.kodi.tv/download and press Go
- Select Android as the Platform and choose ARMV7A (32bit)
- The Downlaod for the latest Kodi app will be automatically started.
- After downloading select Install on the Pop Up screen.
- Select Done after the installation process gets over.
- Now choose Delete on the two prompts to delete the Kodi APK file.
You have successfully installed Kodi on your Fire TV Stick device. You can now add Add-ons to your Kodi media player on FireStick and watch live TV, Sports, Moves, TV shows, and more for free. Follow the simple procedure to get Add-on on Kodi.
Unknown Sources on Kodi
- Launch the Kodi app from Apps & Channels section on FireStick.
- Select the Settings Icon from the Kodi home page.
- Choose the System Settings option and select Add-ons
- Select the Unknown Sources option to turn it on and press Yes on the prompt to confirm your selection.
You can now install third-party Kodi addons on your FireStick and enjoy free entertainment.
Best Kodi Add-ons for FireStick
Flixnet | 9anime | Phoenix | Neptune Rising | Stream Hub | DeathStar
Click on the links to learn the complete procedure to install third-party addons on your Kodi app.
Jailbreak FireStick now and get the freedom to watch all your favorite movies, sports events, TV shows, live TV, and more. You can just turn off the “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources” options to turn off the Developer Options on your FireStick. Make sure to use a good VPN service to keep yourself safe from hackers.