Pictionary Air on your tv: Pictionary is a great way to entertain people to play an excellent family drawing game. This amazing app works interestingly.
The screen displays what you think and draw in the air. It is a magical app because it quickly projects the image which you sketch in the air.
Pictionary Air is the most amusing version of your party games. It replaces the usage of pen and paper. You can download this app officially in the Google play store.
When you draw a certain image you are supposed to imagine as a person so that you can make your teammates think and guess with many indications. Pictionary Air is the recent repeat of the classic games. It completely shows a high-tech version of the drawing.
Pictionary Air is nothing, but to select a puzzle on a given card and sketch, and what makes much fun is your teammates guessing. People who guess correctly wins a game.
Don’t miss this post: Best Fire Stick Channels List in 2021 (Updated), There are numerous channels under food, health, books, education, etc. Choose your firestick channel list today and enjoy streaming unlimited.
Pictionary Air on tvPictionary Air has got two different modes to use the app. They are,
- Play mode– helps to select the length and number of sessions.
- Selfie mode- makes you draw the image without any time restrictions.
Don’t miss this post: How to Chromecast on Vizio Smart TV
Devices that are suitable to the Pictionary Air app
Pictionary Air is adaptable mostly with iOS and Android devices which less OS versions like,
- Android 6.0
- iOS 11.0
To stream this Pictionary Air app you have to use the Screen Mirroring method via streaming devices. For such mirroring, your mobile device should fit your streaming device. For Screen Mirroring iOS device like Apple TV supports a lot to play the game.
Related Post: Yupptv on Chromecast
Features of Pictionary Air
- This app is convenient for you to record the performances and also to play them again. It brings a lot of fun while playing the game. You can save your records and also share them with your companions.
- In the round time, you can adjust the timings which help the learners and kids to take their own time to draw. But the selfie mode makes you draw without any time limitations.
- Casting your Pictionary Air on your TV from your phone or tablet through Chromecast, Apple TV, or any other access device will also bring you bigger amusement.
- Using adaptors can combine your phone rapidly with your TV through the HDMI port.
- Pictionary Air app is made with 112 double-sided clue cards and a card box. And it also contained an Alkaline battery.
- You can get this Pictionary Air app for $19.99.
You may like this post: How to Cast Kodi on Chromecast
How to Pictionary Air on Your Tv?
Firstly, form a team and then select one from each team to sketch. Then, they have to select a card and find a clue on that given card, and then they try to draw the picture without the help of any letters, numbers, and symbols. The teammates have to guess the image which was displayed on the screen. They can draw only for a short period. Once their time is up, they are supposed to stop sketching so that the other teams will start to sketch. You can sketch in the air using an electronic pen.
The app amuses in all the special occasions like camping, on a train, at any birthday gatherings, reunions, and much more. People can relax through this app with bundles of joy.
How to play the Pictionary Air game?
1. First of all, download the Pictionary Air app on the Play Store.
2. Now, be prepared to play the Pictionary Air app using the latest version without the help of an Air pen.
3. After the downloading process, Install the application.
4. Switch on the Air pen.
5. Tap on the blue icon on the pen to make a drawing.
6. Tap on the Pictionary Air.
7. Select start and play.
8. Now, type the game app and locate the in-app came on the illustrator.
9. Verify whether the player and sketch are recognizable on the page.
10. Navigate to the settings option and place how many rounds and periods for the game.
11. It requires two teams to play.
12. Pick out the clue card from the box and make a draw. And that particular image has to be guessed by your teammates and if they find they carry one point.
13. To have more fun Chromecast Pictionary Air on your TV.
How to connect Pictionary Air on TV?
1. Fix the Chromecast behind the television in the HDMI port and also fix them to the same wi-fi connection.
2. After the Chromecast has been fixed on the TV, you can view the cast option on the Pictionary game page.
3. Tap on the cast option.
4. Select Chromecast from the search result and connect it.
5. And now you can view your phone page on your television.
Know about: How to Chromecast Zoom Meeting
How to Chromecast the Pictionary Air?
The casting process of Pictionathat the app helper is much simple without any complex setup. Let’s begin with the Chromecast process of Pictionary Air to your TV…
1) Firstly, ensure that your Chromecast is connected to your TV’s HDMI port to Chromecast Pictionary Air.
2) Now you have to make sure that your TV already has Pictionary TV in it, or else you have to download it from the official app store.
3) We all will be well aware that to perform any Chromecast process, we need to ensure that both devices need to have the same Wi-Fi connection.
4) Meanwhile, open the Pictionary air app and launch it to Chromecast Pictionary Air.
5) Within the Pictionary air app, tap on the Cast icon to Chromecast Pictionary air to your TV.
6) In the next step, it will display several devices that are available to cast your Pictionary air.
7) During this step, choose the device you want to cast the Pictionary air and once it is cast, you could see the Pictionary app on your screen.
8) In this way, you could enjoy the Pictionary Airplay game on your Bigger TV screen.
Through Pictionary Air, you can draw in the air which the app helps to project the sketch on the screen. Using pen and Air you can create an image. We hope this article will surely help you.
1.) Can you play Pictionary online?
Yes, you can challenge your friends by drawing ludicrous image prompts and confront your friends to find them. You can draw your prompt by using anything from your AndroidAndroidtphones, tablets, laptops, and pc or gaming consoles. If you want to play, or play station, Nintendo switches, or on Xbox One you e to pay for the game but the streaming service and IOS app are free on other devices.
2.) Is there a Pictionary app?
Yes, the Pictionary app has been launched on APRIL 27 of 2017. That application is dedicated to Android, IOS, and Amazon kindle fire. It is free for downloading and we can use the application in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Turkish, or Russian.
3.) Does Pictionary air need WiFi?
Certainly, the answer is no. you don’t need any internet connections to play Pictionary air, that means you can play Pictionary air anywhere at any time all we need is just took up the Pictionary pen ( on the condition that you have a compatible device )
4.) What are the devices that are compatible to play Pictionary?
IOS devices running 11.0 and android devices running 6.0 versions of operating systems are well suited for the Pictionary air gaming. For ioIOS devices, you will need an Apple TV and for android devices, Roku, smart TV, chrome cast devices to play the Pictionary game or you can simply connect your android mobile to the TV via us USB cable too.
5) Does the PC support the Pictionary Air Game?
As of now, there is no standalone app of Pictionary Air to be downloaded on your PC. But you can try some emulator to download it on your PC.
6) What is the Pictionary Air playing process?
Use the Pictionary Air’s pen, draw a clue card and draw it on your TV screen. Here, your team has to guess the clue which you have drew on your screen.
7.) Can I cast on my TV?
You will need a compatible streaming device that can play your Pictionary Air(tm) application from your smartphone onto your TV. Casting is possible using Apple TV, Chromecast or other similar streaming devices.
8.) How do join my Pictionary Air with my TV?
9.) which devices are compatible with Pictionary air?
Pictionary Air is compatible with the majority of iOS as well as Android devices that run the following OS versions:
- Android 6.0
- iOS 11.0
To verify your iOS device, follow the instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685
For Android Go to Settings> About Phone, and search at “Software Information” or “Android Version”.
Due to unexpected issues these devices are not supported by Pictionary Air. Contact Customer Support for further details.
- Sony Xperia
- Google Pixel C