This is a complete guide, How to Download and Install New Apps on Amazon firestick/fire tv in 2020
In this new guide you’ll learn:
- How to Add Apps from Amazon Website
- How to Download Apps on Amazon firestick/fire tv.
Let’s get started.
Firestick is considered the foremost online streaming device in the market. Firestick helps you to watch your favorite video content on the big screen. You can get movies, songs, videos, TV shows, series, and much more content.
You can get videos in all genres such as romance, comedy, tragedy, thriller, commercial, documentary and so on. Most probably you can use all kinds of applications such as Kodi, Roku, Netflix, Titanium TV, Hooq, Bt sport, Plex, stream, cinema APK and so on. You can use all these applications on firestick.
Firestick contains more than 3000 apps. You cannot get all applications from the Amazon app store. Downloading apps on firestick is not at all a big task. You can finish the process within minutes. In this article, we will see how to load apps on firestick.
- 1 GB of memory
- Voice support
- Dual Antenna
- Video core 4GPO
How to New Add Apps to Firestick using Amazon website
You can get apps for firestick from the Amazon website. This is not comfortable for all. Because instead of using firestick, you are supposed to use a computer. The installation steps are simple and easy.
You can follow the below-given steps to download applications on firestick. First, you have to check whether the network is connected with your TV and fire stick with the same network.
- Smart TV with HDMI port
- Android phone/tablet/PC
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Firestick device
- You need an Amazon account.
Also Read: How to Install Spotify on FireStick
How to Add More Apps on Amazon Firestick/Fire tv?
1. Launch “web browser” and search for “Amazon.com/appstore”.
2. On the left sidebar, you have to locate the “Fire TV” -> Firetv Apps & channel. There you should click “Checkbox”.
3. Search for the application that you want to use and click it.
4. Tap “Down box” which is located under the deliver to.
5. Choose Fire TV which you need to download and tap it.
6. Tap “Get the app”.
7. wait for a while to get the application.
Note: Make Sure Correct Amazon account to Sign in, If your Firestick tv device is not visible for Apps. It means those Apps Design For other devices like Fire Tablet, Fire cube.
If you don’t see your Fire TV device in this menu, make sure you’re signed in to the right Amazon account. If you are signed in to the correct account, then the app isn’t compatible with your Fire TV device. Some apps are only designed to work with Fire tablets.
Also Read: Best Browser For Amazon FireStick
How to Search and Find Apps on Firestick?
Sometimes you may not know the application name. In that case, you can type the content of the application to get the application name.
1. Go to the “Home screen” of your fire stick device.
2. On the directional pad tap the “left” button and enter the search bar.
3:. To type the application name, you can use the directional pad.
4. It will give the list of available applications.
5. you can select your application from the given list.
6. Search for your application and On the directional pad tap Center button.
7. Tap “ Get the app”.
8. You have to wait for some time to get the application.
If you have a fire stick device with you, you can download any application that you want to use. It helps you to stream video content in HD quality. Many people suggest a fire stick to stream videos on the big screen. We hope that the above-given installation steps help you to download apps on firestick. Techthanos.com