In earlier times the FileLinked dashboard or app is known as droid admin. FileLinked is a software where you can share all kinds of files such as photos, videos, music, apps, and other files. You can be a file uploader or file user or even both at the same time. It is mostly operated in android devices and also on digital media player devices like firestick. Yes, you can download and install FileLinked on firestick. Let me guide you on how to install FileLinked on firestick.
You may like, Fix Hulu Not Working on FireStick
What is FileLinked?
FileLinked is a file-sharing software to transfer all your files such as videos, music, photos, apps, and other files. It is a great file sharing tool where you can share your private photos and videos only with your family and friends. First, upload the files, create your secret code, share your secret code with your family and friends. People who have your code can install the FileLinked app in your android devices, enter the secret code, and get access to download the files.
If you want to install a sideloading app on your firestick, FileLinked is the best choice for that and it is very handy too. All you simply need to get the secret code from the uploader and enter that code in your FileLinked app.well, in case if you are an uploader you can share your secret code with the people who you want to give access to download your files.
What is FireStick?
Firestick is a small video streaming device that plugs into your smart fire tv. It is a tiny and transportable device. It streams more than thousands of online video channels on your fire tv. Firestick has many features and some of the features are it gives access to use games and other apps, it has a voice remote, it streams prime contents, ease to use, parental controls, and track data usage. To connect your Firestick to your smart tv with a strong internet connection and enjoy your online streaming videos.
Similar post, Turn off FireStick device
How to Install FileLinked on FireStick?
To install a FileLinked app on your firestick device, first, you need to install the downloader app from your amazon store.
Before installing the sideload app on your fire stick devices. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the home screen of your FireStick and click setting.
2. Now click my fire TV or device.
3. Then, go to the developer option.
4. Turn on apps from unknown sources, if it is off.
Now your firestick device is ready to download sideload apps. Now start to install the downloader app from the amazon store.
- Start to Run the Downloader app on FireStick
- The Home tab will be open on the home screen and click the URL field
- Enter the following URL: https://get.filelinked.com/ click go.
- After the downloader completes downloading the FileLinked app.
- Click the install button to start the installation process
- After the installation process is completed you can see the confirmation on the screen and then click done.
Steps to Use FileLinked App on Firestick:
Before start using the FileLinked app, if you want to remove ads from the FileLinked main menu. Follow the steps given below.
- Open FileLinked and go to setting.
2. Click show hints and useful information in the options. Turn off the toggle and click apply on it.
After enabling that option your FileLinked app will not display any ads.
FileLinked is a very useful file transferring application on firestick for downloading and sharing photos, videos, music, and app files. Perfect choice for sending photos and videos secretly to your friends and family. Also, search Fix Audio Renderer Error