ES File Explorer is considered as the famous file manager. It is used for storing information on Android devices. ES File Explorer helps you to maintain your files and at the same time, it allows you to surf and download anything.
ES File Explorer is the best device for Amazon Fire Stick that one should have for. Since Amazon Store has the ES file application legally, you can download and install that on FireStick easily. You can install ES File Explorer in many ways like,
- Rapid App Installer
- Google Play Store
Before following the steps to install ES file explorer, you have to turn on the apps from unknown sources. Follow the below-given steps,
- Go to Settings on the Home page.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select Developer options.
- Apps from unknown sources —> Turn ON.
How to Install ES File Explorer for FireStick?
1. Go to the Home page and click the Search option.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar.
3. Choose Downloader App.
4. Click Download.
5. Select Open.
6. Select Allow.
7. Press OK.
8. Enter the URL address of ES File Explorer in the search bar.
9. Click Download and wait for few minutes.
10. Then Click Install.
11. Select Done.
12. Select the option Delete.
13. Click Delete again.
14. Go back to the Home page and select view ES File Explorer.
15. Now you can use ES File Explorer.
Features of ES File Explorer
- It is a user-friendly application to manage your files.
- It is acceptable on SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Ubuntu One, Sugarsync and many more.
- You can surf many media like Videos, Pictures, and music.
- Here you can look at compressed files.
- It is medium weight in size so it spares less MB.
- You can sort your needed files by the Search option.
- You can share your documents through ES File Explorer.
Uses of ES File Explorer for FireStick
- Using ES File Explorer for FireStick, you can download unauthorized apps through the natural links.
- You can also download unauthorized apps by Computer.
- It clears unwanted FireStick storage.
- You can share documents from FireStick to Computer.
- You can fix this to cloud services like OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Dropbox and many more.
- File manager option contains all the options like movies, compressed, Images, Documents, Apps and Recycle Bin. Everything which you save in Android devices is viewable in the File manager.
- You can use ES File Explorer as a cleanser.
- It clears unwanted documents and apps. You can delete unwanted files in order to save much space in your device.
- The major need for ES File Explorer is to download unauthorized apps. Using the option Downloader, you can download and install any of your needed apps.
- Using ES File Explorer you can maintain cloud documents so that you can permit Amazon Storage, Google Drive, and One Drive.
- It also provides a Network option where you can select your needed devices like either LAN connected devices or Wi-Fi connected devices.
ES File Explorer is the must-have application in any Android device. Here you can store any of your files safely. We hope this article will help you surely.