Area 51 is one of the best Internal Protocol television applications where you can watch several live TV channels on your FireStick. It provides many popular channels of various countries like the US, UK, and much more.
You can get channels based on many categories like movies, news, lifestyle, sports, cartoons, entertainment, fashion, and much more. It is a paid service, but you can get at an affordable price. Let’s dive how to download and install the Area 51 App on Firestick in detail
Fee Plan of Area 51 App
- 1 month – $10 USD
- 3 months – $30 USD
- 6 months – $60 USD
- 1 year – $120 USD
Features of Area 51 App
- It provides more than 1000 channels with HD quality content.
- You can stream famous Sports tournaments like the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, and much more.
- It is an entirely remote-friendly app so you can use this application with ease by FireStick remote.
- Since this is accessible on external media players, you can watch video players such as MX Player.
- Here you can view all the famous PPV episodes on your FireStick.
- Customers’ queries are answered through service tickets.
Also Read: Lifetime on FireStick
How to Download & Install Area 51 App on FireStick?
Since Area 52 is a third-party application, you cannot download area 51 on the Amazon app store. Use sideloading methods like Downloader app or ES File Explorer to download Area 51 app on FireStick. To sideload any third-party app, you have to turn on the apps from unknown sources. Follow the below-given steps to download the area 51 app on FireStick.
- First, go to the FireStick home screen and click on the Settings option.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Click Developer options.
- Apps from unknown sources —> Turn on.
- Go back to the home page and click the Search button.
- Enter Downloader in the search box and click on it.
- Click Downloader app.
- Click the option Download.
- Choose Open.
- Select Allow.
- Tap ok.
- Click the option Browser.
- Type the URL of the Area 51 app and click GO.
- Select Install.
- Tap Done.
- Now go back to your Downloader option. And click Delete.
- Click the option Delete again.
- Now go to the home page and click Your Apps and Channels.
How to Sideload Area 51 App through ES File Explorer?
- Open ES File Explorer on your FireStick first.
- Select Downloader.
- In the menu bar, you will find + New button. Tap on it to launch the downloader app.
- Enter the URL address and Area 51 in the search box.
- Select Download Now.
- Once the downloading process is over, choose Open File and click install.
- Click install again.
- Tap Done.
How to set up Area 51 on FireStick?
- First, launch the web browser on any of your devices like Mobile or PC and then create an account on Area 51.
- Once you have created an account in Area 51, buy your needed packages.
- Now you will get login details via email.
- Takedown the user name and password, which you have obtained.
- Now launch Area 51 on FireStick.
- Type the login details and tap login.
Similar Post: Simply TV on FireStick
Area 51 app is the best choice for the Sports lovers. Here you can also autoplay the video contents by enabling the autoplay in the settings option. This paid service app gives many advantages to watch various channels. We hope this article will help you, surely.