With the advent of technology in our daily life, there’s only advancement every day with new inventions and innovations. The scope of new technology for entertainment purposes too has risen tremendously in recent times. This is why the introduction of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) grew like a forest fire across the world. Evolution IPTV is one of the best internet television service providers. This article will give a detailed explanation of Evolution IPTV, and we will also look into how to install and stream on Android, PC, and Firestick.
Table of Contents
Evolution IPTV is simply the best live television streaming service that offers over 3900+ TV channels from various regions across the globe. The services are offered in numerous languages and different genres for all age types. This IPTV is still not an official application from any official store, and it is an app-based app. You can watch HBO, MLB, NBA, NFL, UK Sports, Canada Sports, and more.
- Evolution IPTV provided over 1000 Live TV Channels from both local and international channels
- The TV channels are available in full Standard Definition and High Definition quality
- The media are classified neatly under news, Drama, Sports, Music, Religion, Documentaries, Comedy, Kids, and more.
- The Parental Control, along with password protection, comes out as a fantastic feature
- As long as you can use Kodi and install it on your device, you can stream the online service on any streaming platform
- The buffer time is way too less (if you have a stable internet connection), which adds an impressive feature
- Last but not least, you can contact customer service 24*7 for any inquiry or complaint. They have a Discord channel to get the technical team for any issues.
How to Sign up for the Evolution IPTV?
To use Evolution IPTV you need to buy any of the packages offered by it. After subscribing to EvolutionIPTV, you can use your subsided credentials to access Evolution IPTV service on its supported devices. The simple procedure to Sing Up and subscribe to EvolutionIPTV are as follows,
- Choose any internet browser on either your mobile or computer and go to the official Evolution IPTV website
- Now, choose the right plan from the different packages available
NUMBER OF CONNECTION(S)
- After selecting the plan, add it to the cart and checkout by filling in your name, email ID, address, and all other essential details.
- When you have filled in all the requirements, continue further to choose the payment mode through which you would like to pay
- If the payment is made successfully, you will be given your login credentials to your mail ID.
How to Install Evolution IPTV?
Evolution IPTV is a third-party application and cannot be directly downloaded and installed from official app stores like Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Amazon App Store. The only way to install the EvolutionIPTV app is by sideloading it on your device. The EvolutionIPTV is easily accessible on Android and Fire OS devices. You can get EvolutionIPTV on devices like,
- Android SmartPhone, Tablet, and TV.
- FireStick devices and Fire OS inbuilt Smart TVs
How to Get Evolution IPTV on Android devices?
To sideload the Evolution IPTV app on your Android devices, you need to enable the Developer options. You can get the EvolutionIPTV APK file from your web browser and easily install it on your Andorid SmartPhone and Tabler. For your Andorid TV, you can use a USB drive to transfer the APK file from your PC to your TV and install EvolutionIPTV on Android TV. The simple procedures you need to follow to get EvolutionIPTV on Android are as follows,
How to Enable Developer Options on Android devices?
Smartphone and Tablet:
- On your Android Smartphone Settings menu, select the About phone option.
- Select the System Information option to find the Build number option.
- Now tap on the Build number option seven times.
- If prompted, enter the security code.
- You will see the “Developer mode has been enabled” pop-up, which shows that you have to enable the developer options on your Andorid device.
- Go to your Android TV settings menu and select the About option.
- Find and highlight the Build option.
- Now press OK on your TV remote several times until the “You are now a developer” option pops up.
How to Install Evolution IPTV on Android devices?
Smartphone and Tablet:
- Open a web browser on your Android device.
- Please search for the Evolution IPTV APK file and download it.
- Select the downloaded file and press Install.
- The EvolutionIPTV app is now installed on your Andorid device.
- Use a web browser on your PC to download the Evolution IPTV APK file.
- Transfer the APK file to an external memory (USB drive).
- Connect the external memory device to your Android TV’s USB ports.
- Open it up and select the EvolutionIPTV APK file.
- Tap on the Install option to get EvolutionIPTV installed on your Andorid TV.
How to Get Evolution IPTV on FireStick?
If you want to watch live TV on your FireStick using the Evolution IPTV, then the only way to get it is by sideloading. You can use sideloading apps like Downlaoder or ES File Explorer to install EvolutionIPTV on your FireStick. Since this is a third-party app, you need to enable the developer options on your FireStick. Follow the procedure given here to get EvolutionIPTV on FireStick.
- Enable the Developers option on your FireStick device. (Refer to Where are the Developer Options on FireStick?)
- Download the Downloader app on your FireStick. (Refer to How to Use Downloader for Firestick?)
- Now, the launch had a Downloader app and entered the EvolutionIPTV APK file URL in the search Tab.
- Press the Go option to download the EvolutionIPTV APK file.
- Now tap on the Install option, and after the process ends, click on the Done option.
- Tap on the Delete option twice to delete the APK file.
You have now successfully installed the EvolutionIPTV app on your FireStick. Use your Evolution IPTV subscribed credentials to sign in and start watching your favorite channel on your FireStick.
You can now enjoy live TV with the Evolution IPTV app on your android or firestick devices with the help of this article. Make sure to have a good WiFi network to avoid network errors while watching live TV on the EvolutionIPTV app. On your PC, you can use Android OS emulators and get this IPTV service. Use a VPN to access geo-restricted content and to hide from hackers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is the best IPTV Player for Evolution IPTV?
The Best IPTV player to use along with EvolutionIPTV is TiviMate IPTV, IPTV Smarters, Flix IPTV, Smart IPTV, SS IPTV, and more.
Is Evolution IPTV free?
No, to access all the features and channels offered by EvolutionIPTV, you need to subscribe to any one of its plans. The basic one-connection plan starts at $8 per month.