Hotstar is the amazing and most-used apps in India. Streaming Hotstar videos were recognized by Walt Disney. You will find Hotstar only in India. Hotstar has got three subscription plans. Hotstar Premium is available for rupees 999 p/y and 299 p/m. Premium offers for the VIPare 365 p/y that too without any trial packages.
Hotstar is the most- wished app to watch any content from Indian people. It is the best app that selects all the trending and recent TV Shows and movies of US television contents. It provides you with highlights of match shows.
Hotstar plays an important role in providing great video content to people. You cannot stream content with Hotstar on Chromecast promptly. Also taking the screenshot is not possible in Hotstar. Through chrome casting, you can break all the limitations and watch your favorite contents.
Google Chromecast is considered the greatest choice to stream your favorite movies, TV shows, photos, video songs and much more. Watching video content in 17 multiple languages is completely possible in Hotstar. Hotstar is available only in India, Canada and the United States of America.
Similar Post: How to Chromecast Fubo tv
Hotstar can be cast on Chromecast in two different ways:
- Screen mirroring in Smartphone
- Google chrome browser
What is Needed to cast any devices?
- Google Chromecast
- Effective and strong Wi-Fi connection
You should connect Google Chromecast to your Smart TV. And then confirm whether your Smartphone and Google Chromecast have the same Wi-Fi network connection. Following methods help you to cast Hotstar on Chromecast,
Also Read: How to Chromecast on Samsung tv
How to Cast Hotstar to Tv By Using Screen Mirroring#1.Method
Casting Hotstar on Chromecast is impossible so you are supposed to use screen mirroring. Follow the below-given steps to screen mirror your Smartphone,
Step-1: Go to settings on the Smartphone screen.
Step-2: Click connected devices.
Step-3: Click connected preferences.
Step-4: Click Cast.
Step-5: Select Chromecast Smart TV.
Step-6: Select Start Now.
Now the entire screen will be projected on Chromecast Smart TV. Then you can play any of your favorite video contents on your Smart TV.
How to Chromecast Hotstar by Using Google Chrome Browser #2.Method
Step-1: Go to chrome browser.
Step-2: Type hotstar URL hotstar.com > Enter.
Step-3: Click login details.
Step-4: Fill your login details to enjoy your favorite content.
Step-5: Click vertical dots on the screening video.
Step-6: Click Cast option.
Step-7: Click Chromecast Smart TV.
Step-8: Click Sources option > Cast Tab.
You can cast Hotstar on Chromecast with the help of Android and iOS devices. Hotstar has a Chrome casting option as the inbuilt device. Follow the given steps to cast Hotstar on Chromecast,
Step-1: Go to Google play store > Hotstar.
Step-2: Click Cast.
Step-3: Choose Chromecast.
Step-4: Now you can play any of your favorite videos on Chromecast which will be displayed on the television screen.
How to Download the Hotstar app from Android TV Play Store?
- To download and play the contents from the Hotstar app for TV from Android TV Play Store, turn on the television and verify whether you have an internet connection.
- Launch the Play Store on Android TV and then type Hotstar in the search box.
- Tap on the Hotstar and then select Install.
- Once the downloading process is over, the Hotstar app will be installed.
- Now, launch the Hotstar app on Smart TV and stream.
You can get all the video contents such as tv shows, live sports, movies, music, and a lot more.
Similar Post: How to Cast Whatsapp Video call to tv
Hotstar is the most needed app to watch any content from India. It is the best app which telecasts all the trending and recent TV Shows and movies of the US. It provides you highlights and other shows. We hope this article will help you.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How to stream Hotstar on TV?
You can stream Disney + Hotstar on Smart TV through the Google Chromecast (from generation 2), FireTV, Android TVwhich has TV OS 7.0 or more, LG WebOS 4.0 or more, Samsung Smart TVs which is produced from 2018, and Apple TV (from generation4)
3. How to play Disney + Hotstar on Smart TV?
- First, launch the Disney + Hotstar app on Smart TV.
- Navigate to My Account or else try to run some paid video content.
- Now, it will provide a code on the screen.
- Go to www.hotstar.com/activate through phone or laptop.
- And now, log into the Disney + Hotstar account.
- Type the code which is displayed on the TV.
4. What is the reason for that Hotstar is not casting?
If your mobile has contained the Hotstar app, go to settings, and disable the application’s default settings. And now, go to your web browser and search for a Hotstar, and then turn full-screen option to cast on television.
- Using the remote device tap on the Home icon.
- Choose the Google Play Store applications in the apps catalog.
- In the Google Play Store screen, make use of the arrow keys which helps to navigate and choose the search icon.
6. Is that possible to download Multiplex movies and to stream that later?
Yes, you can download and stream the movies but the thing is that you should olay that on the same device.
7. What to do when Hotstar is not working?
Follow the below-given steps when your Hotsar stops running the video content.
- First, check whether your internet connection is good and speed as the poor connection stops working.
- And check whether the app is updated.
- See whether your Hotstar cache is removed.
- Also, try reinstalling the app.